1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Ides of March, have VIN.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
No VIN just waiting for everybody to tell me how cool the whole experience is!I can tell you about anything you want to know about a Shelby except when you are going to get it!

·
Registered
888 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
Smitty what did you say?I know you have a VIN,you must know some people in low places!Well let us know how your Shelby is we are all waiting.
Well, I have it from an extremely reliable source that my Shelby will be in the paint shop this morning! From what I understand it is getting the royal treatment as it goes through! I know it is in good hands, because I know one person that is in a high place! And I am ever thankful for him!

·
Registered
373 Posts
just hearing that gets me more excited, even if it is just for you and mine won't be around for another couple months!

·
Registered
888 Posts
I understand you! If it was your news, I know I would be excited! Just knowing one is getting to someone! It won't be long until someone posts some pictures of one sitting in their yard! I can't wait! Maybe it will be me! Yahoo!!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I am in.Ordered April 28th got a VIN this morning.

·
Registered
888 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
I am in.Ordered April 28th got a VIN this morning.
That is excellent news! Congratulations, 07 SHELBY! I remember that being a very important hurdle! Yahoo for you! Now lets get it "Bucked"!

·
Registered
21 Posts
oldimp said:
That is excellent news! Congratulations, 07 SHELBY! I remember that being a very important hurdle! Yahoo for you! Now lets get it "Bucked"!
I got my VIN yesterday I am also very happy

·
Registered
888 Posts
Congratulations, WSANVAL! That is a big step!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
WSANVAL said:
I got my VIN yesterday I am also very happy

Great I am happy for you.I know exactly how you feel.

Shelbywise I hope you get yours soon too.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Just got my VIN emailed to me this morning... after asking for it for months now :( I have forwarded the VIN to 07 Shelby. Getting closer to laying 2 black patches of rubber in front of my house :)

·
Registered
888 Posts
That's great news, busababy! Congratulations! One big step out of the way!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts