Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
An interesting research chart from the Harvard Kennedy School............

Of course this is before the most recent reporting cycles, but it is definitely during the "Russia Collusion" time. Speaking of Russian Collusion, where is that smoking gun directly related to Donald Trump himself???

I don't see MSNBC..............but I'll just bet they are not anywhere near 48% positive and 52% negative? What do you think?

So are you hearing and stating a somewhat fair and balanced overview of the current president Donald Trump on this forum? OR are you spewing overwhelmingly negative info. that you intake on a daily basis from what has been referred to as the MSM? And by that chart above, there sure seems to be a Main Stream agenda that is not even close to 50/50, actually not even close to 75/25, except the Wall Street Journal.

Think how much time it took to compile and document a few months of this information. It will be interesting to see their findings again in a few months.

R

·
Banned
8,949 Posts
Robert? Is that you? You're in the right section but be cautious of the liberal chumps running this show.
The rules are made up as it goes along...

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,063 Posts
Good find, Robert! This kinda ties in with my recent post of frustration. This confirms why he is fighting a losing battle with the MSM. They have got the bit in their mouth and are not about to change unless it provides even more negative and critical coverage. I hated the media, in general, when I was in LE, and for good reason. If they don't have any answers, they make them up. I saw it time and time again in my cases. What sleaze bags.

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
Only one a watch at all is Fox as they are the only ones that report both sides. Bet you do not hear anything in the MSM about his signing the new veterans law.

·
Banned
8,949 Posts
The Russian collusion was a dilution.
Move to the next fake problem, racism. Who incited the most racial divide ever? A half ass black president obama.
It's comical to flip over to CNN. They froth at the mouth constantly over everything Trump.
It will not end.
If crooked white trash hillary was in office, there would be a red line across the lawn of the Neutral colored house. That's how far North Korea would have pushed it!
And the new name for the once known Whitehouse would have allready been changed to appease all these ****s with the made up racism bull ****!
So yeah, I voted for Trump and have no problems with the way he takes names & kicks ass.

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,512 Posts
Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never Nazis over a confederate statue erected by Democrats and dedicated by Pelosi's father*, because democrats can't stand their own history anymore and now it is somehow Pres. Trumps fault !

*http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/24/nancy-pelosis-father-helped-dedicate-confederate-monument.html

Pelosi's Father at the Confederate Statue Dedication:
“Today, with our nation beset by subversive groups and propaganda which seeks to destroy our national unity, we can look for inspiration to the lives of Lee and Jackson to remind us to be resolute and determined in preserving our sacred institutions. We must remain steadfast in our determination to preserve freedom, not only for ourselves, but for the other liberty-loving nations who are striving to preserve their national unity as free nations. In these days of uncertainty and turmoil, Americans must emulate Jackson’s example and stand like a stone wall against aggression in any form that would seek to destroy the liberty of the world.”

Ken
RLTW

·
Registered
91 Posts
Black people who were never slaves are fighting white people who were never Nazis over a confederate statue erected by Democrats and dedicated by Pelosi's father*, because democrats can't stand their own history anymore and now it is somehow Pres. Trumps fault !

*Nancy Pelosi's father helped dedicate Confederate monument | Fox News

Pelosi's Father at the Confederate Statue Dedication:
“Today, with our nation beset by subversive groups and propaganda which seeks to destroy our national unity, we can look for inspiration to the lives of Lee and Jackson to remind us to be resolute and determined in preserving our sacred institutions. We must remain steadfast in our determination to preserve freedom, not only for ourselves, but for the other liberty-loving nations who are striving to preserve their national unity as free nations. In these days of uncertainty and turmoil, Americans must emulate Jackson’s example and stand like a stone wall against aggression in any form that would seek to destroy the liberty of the world.”

Ken
RLTW

All so true. It is called revisionist history. I like the graphic showing Fox at being essentially 50/50. No wonder they are called right wing. The center is way to the right of the liberals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts