Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many/most of these children were brought here before they knew anything about legal or illegal...........but their parents knew better. So who should be penalized for breaking the law?

I keep seeing the dreamers (children) mentioned, but not the parents who knowingly broke the law. Lets face it, if the knowing parents didn't break the law to start with, there would be no discussion of "dreamers and DACA".

As far as I can remember, we are a country of laws, as are most others. If I went to another country and broke their law(s), I would be thrown in jail for sure.

R

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,523 Posts
1) These "children" now have an average age of 26, yes 26 year old children.
2) They ARE NOT legally in this Country.
3) DACA was NOT a LAW but a Program.
4) Even the 'Program' was NOT legal, Oblama did NOT have any authority to change or modify any of our Immigration Laws
5) Congress did not pass ANY legislation regarding DACA even when it was before both Houses of Congress.
6) President Trump, has done the only correct thing. It is an issue of the DOJ and up to Congress to deal with.
7) He, President Trump, was being more than generous giving 'them' six months to get CONGRESS to get off of their FAT lazy asses and DO Something IF they really want to.
8) IF they the DACA leaches were SO concerned, why did they not take the steps needed to become a CITIZEN of this Country since the inception of this since 2012 (when this was all brought up) !!!!
9) THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN..... everyone needs to stop calling them that.

10) There IS really nothing to 'debate'

Ken
RLTW

--I still like LISTS and Pancakes--

·
Premium Member
7,844 Posts
This was a problem caused by previous administra...............

whoa, hold on a minute....... oh crap, this is the 'Anything Goes" section.......get the heck outta here.....................:ugh:

·
Registered
409 Posts
One more thing for the list

Several states where about to challenge this in court. If the court ruled it was not constitutional they would have been deported right away. So Trump gave them six months.

Now it is up to Congress to make it a law or say good bye.

·
Registered
752 Posts
So what's an American these days? There are "Americans" that attack America. The definition of oxymoron.

I'm an American and don't feel like I have my legislators representing me.

Have our Veterans who's names are the only thing that remains of them, wasted their lives defending this country and our flag so politicians can give it away behind closed doors?

To have the right as an American to burn the American flag? Yes you do. But why would you??

Using the rights and freedoms the veterans have paid for with their lives to crapp on what they died for.

I thank God, America, Veterans, and my family everyday that I'm an American citizen. Especially since some of my family survived (not all sadly ) and came here in 1948 from war torn Europe out of the slave labor work camps.

I remember my culture and ancestry, but I fly and will defend the flag of America.

A little appreciation and a thank you can go a long way if your a foreigner living here. Especially illegally.

In America, we have the protection, comfort and luxury of making the trivial issue an important cause, while other countries don't have water or food, meds, shelter, ect.

Animal rights and crimes against animals bring more severe penalties than crimes against humans!

So many laws in place no one enforces. Enforcement, not reform.

If people are escaping their country, their country needs reform, not ours.

Sorry for the splintered topics, but I want enforcement and results.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
You know folks..................I think it is much deeper than a few people coming over the border and all of this fits into a narrative.

Here is a chant caught on camera............

I seriously doubt the MSM would highlight/quote the words that were being chanted on their broadcasts? I would even guess that if they were there, they would possibly be chanting along with the crowd.......

R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts