Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,127 Posts
Gents, I saw this beauty in person last Saturday. I met Kyle at the local Gateway Coffee and Chrome. It is SHARP!!! What I didn’t realize was that the paint actually has some flecks / sparkle in it — awesome in the sun! Kyle has already added some cool styling cues that really take it to the next level.

Orange Fury — heeeeeeelll yeah!

Here are some pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Gents, I saw this beauty in person last Saturday. I met Kyle at the local Gateway Coffee and Chrome. It is SHARP!!! What I didn’t realize was that the paint actually has some flecks / sparkle in it — awesome in the sun! Kyle has already added some cool styling cues that really take it to the next level.

Orange Fury — heeeeeeelll yeah!

Here are some pics.

Thanks, that bright beast of yours is pretty amazing in and of itself. Unfortunately I got so busy talking to you about it I think I only got one picture of it.

If and when I get my 2019 GT350, Kyle is going to get sick of all my PM questions! LOL! Beautiful car and pictures. I'm stoked!
I'm no expert, but I've thrown myself into the world with both feet over the past few months leading up to my purchase and post purchase.

@mavisky, great mods! awesome car!
@mavisky that car is going to really be something when you get done with it.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Thanks guys. As with my 09 I try to build something clean and functional. An evolution of the factory offering and not something that's a complete re-imagination of what they were trying to do.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
More photos once the the last of the new parts come in. Car is also in desperate need of an alignment now.

Steeda IRS centering inserts
Ford Racing lowering springs
Ford Racing adjustable swaybars
Project 6GR Seven wheels in R-spec Sizes and offsets in satin black finish
Zimcraft GT350 logo inserts and serial number front decal

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,453 Posts
More photos once the the last of the new parts come in. Car is also in desperate need of an alignment now.

Zimcraft GT350 logo inserts and serial number front
That is a damn good looking car Kyle! :rocker:

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I love the 6GR wheels on the 350. I honestly like the look of them better than the Carbon fiber wheels. My buddy put these on his car as well and they definitely turn heads. Included picture for reference.

Your car looks great.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks. I was honestly looking at these wheels with my 2009, but opted for a slightly different option that was also a deep concave seven spoke wheel. When I bought the GT350 I was 90% sure it was going to be these wheels as there are only a few that are the proper offsets for 19x11 and 19x11.5. I was looking at some of the gorgeous options from Signature, but couldn't bring myself to spend double the money. I was able to basically get all of my other mods + these wheels for the same price as one set of Signature wheels.

·
Super Moderator
5,127 Posts

Zimcraft GT350 logo inserts and serial number front decal

SWEET!

Love those wheels, Kyle. Those are killer, man. Nicely done!

Stance is fantastic looking.

You are officially ready for the Dragon!!!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
SWEET!

Love those wheels, Kyle. Those are killer, man. Nicely done!

Stance is fantastic looking.

You are officially ready for the Dragon!!!

Thanks, I need to get an alignment and then we're going to hit the North Georgia mountains at some point.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Because this car is so good mechanically I just keep adding improvements everywhere but under the hood. Today's project was the ZL1 Addons wickerbill for the stock spoiler. A little terrifying drilling 9 holes into the stock spoiler to mount this.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,845 Posts
Because this car is so good mechanically I just keep adding improvements everywhere but under the hood. Today's project was the ZL1 Addons wickerbill for the stock spoiler. A little terrifying drilling 9 holes into the stock spoiler to mount this.

Terrifying is right !!! …. but it looks great !!! :)

(reminds me of drilling holes in my hood for pins … yikes !!)

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Damn it, Kyle. Take a break! I've already got add-on's stacked up in my house and don't even have the car yet! You're a bad influence! LOL!
Well after parting out the GT500 and putting it back to stock before trading it in I had a couple grand worth of "play money" sitting around guilt free that allowed me to go a little nuts in the early days of ownership. I am about at the end of that pile of cash though so it will slow down. Car is exceptional to this point.

Only remaining items are some interior carbon fiber upgrades, ARH headers and exhaust with a tune (will wait on this to keep warranty a bit longer), ansome ceramic coating/PPF for the front bumper,

·
Super Moderator
5,127 Posts
Looks awesome, Kyle!

Damn it, Kyle. Take a break! I've already got add-on's stacked up in my house and don't even have the car yet! You're a bad influence! LOL!
LOL!

·
Premium Member
1,869 Posts
Its one hell of a car ...... I do miss my 17 just wish it didnt use oil at a qt every 1000 miles

61 - 80 of 99 Posts