Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Hell yeah, well if you ever get down to Fontana for the drag strip, hit me up. As soon as I get my car settled, I’ll be at the track more. Hope to start back before March.
I avoid LA in my car because cops have nothing better to do there than pull anyone over with the slightest modification to their car. “Hey boy, them lights ain’t factory, I’m writing you a ticket for excessive shine to your paint”

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hell yeah, well if you ever get down to Fontana for the drag strip, hit me up. As soon as I get my car settled, I’ll be at the track more. Hope to start back before March.
I avoid LA in my car because cops have nothing better to do there than pull anyone over with the slightest modification to their car. “Hey boy, them lights ain’t factory, I’m writing you a ticket for excessive shine to your paint”

And that’s why I still have Arizona Plates. Lol sound good! I plan to track my car at Fontana/ take it down the strip as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
752 Posts
Jomax

I track a Fontana with Speedventures.

It's a lot of fun and a good group.

Only compliant is sometimes groups have over 30 cars at once till the afternoon when nearly 1/2 the people go home after 2 of the 4 run sessions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts