Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

New here, just picked up my Black/Alloy '09 on New Years Eve. I'm in San Diego (Mission Valley). Who else is from the So Cal area? Do you guys ever get together?

Cheers,
Jason

·
Registered
124 Posts
New here as well Jason. Not sure about meet ups, but I'd be interested. I'm in San Diego as well, south county.

·
Registered
639 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
New also...09 Alloy Mettalic in San Diego. I've seen a few around, so there are possibilities.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CPO, I think I see you on base. You work in the building right by the 8th street gate? I've wanted to stop in some time and see who's 500 that was. I love the quarter window louvers that you have.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just got my 07 black/white :) I'm in North County San Diego.

James

·
Registered
994 Posts
so if i get stationed in san diego, we can cruise wih you guys?

·
Registered
9 Posts
No louvers here...just look for Florida State plates...that's me. Would like to set up a meet in the S.D. area...I was planning on going to the race legal event at Qualcomm tonight but two beautiful ladies and a night of poker pulled me elsewhere. I'm sure you could understand my decision. (one is the wife so 51% of the vote is already accounted for) I have limited time in the next few months but am open to suggestions.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone near Bakersfield? Home of the killer air!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Santa Clarita California here... '09 Black N' White

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm going to go to the Mustangs by the beach Sun JUN 14. Then I head out on deployment. Any GT500 guys want to join me?

Link to WS site

DATE: JUNE 14, 2009 SUNDAY
PLACE: Crown Point
TIME: 0900-Whenever

DIRECTIONS: From South or East San Diego, take I-8 to the Sports Arena Blvd. exit, make a right onto West Mission Bay Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.

- From North San Diego, take I-5 to the Sea World Drive exit, make a right onto Sea World Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.

- Parking is free in these lots.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have any of you guys met up yet? Let me know. I am out in the gulf sitting on ABOT for the next few months. I'll be back in mid Oct.

Jason

·
Registered
693 Posts
You guys in San Diego must like your Stangs!

I'm in Monrovia, right next to Pasadena.

Happy 4th of July all. Stay safe! :cool:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Ray! :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts