Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kerrie,

I stopped by the paint shop to pick up the Wizard "stuff". $300.00 later, I found myself cleaning the car with it. I've used alot of different waxes and cleaners, but this stuff IS amazing!!! Made cleaning a black car a breeze and what a shine! Thanks for the tip. BTW, You're car looks great!:rocker:

·
Registered
938 Posts
I love spending other peoples money. Really though it's a great and easy product to use specially on black. I hope he gave you a discount if not let me know. Thank for the compliment, would love to see your cars.

·
Registered
208 Posts
ok new wax treatment. searched on wizard no hits. whats the product line. I have a fresh black paint job on my gt40 looking for something to buff and polish it with

lg

·
Registered
938 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One thing the guy told me before I left his store,and it's a great idea.(Maybe some of you do this already,but I didn't) When you are done with the cloths you wax with, aswell as the sponges, etc,put each in it'sown ziplock baggy to prevent "crap"from getting into it. I have my "Wax-On" and "Wax-Off" clothes as well as the sponge and chamois in it's own ziplock now. This Wizard stuff is amazing!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
you will love it...

·
Registered
938 Posts
One thing the guy told me before I left his store,and it's a great idea.(Maybe some of you do this already,but I didn't) When you are done with the cloths you wax with, aswell as the sponges, etc,put each in it'sown ziplock baggy to prevent "crap"from getting into it. I have my "Wax-On" and "Wax-Off" clothes as well as the sponge and chamois in it's own ziplock now. This Wizard stuff is amazing!!

I have a bizillion microfibers towels, some that dry, some that wash, some that polish, and some that wax. I make sure all my towels are fresh ready to go and have been washed before another use. I'm glad you like the wax.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They recommended their microfiber towels to me and said they were the best.(??) They were from Sam's Wholesale.

·
Registered
938 Posts
What Color orange, blue, or yellow?

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,956 Posts
Waxes and polishes are so funny to me. Don't get me wrong, some are definitely better than others, but most people who are out there looking for the best wax/polish, are going to be waxing/polishing enough with a high end product, that the product isn't going to make a whole lot of difference. Glad you guys found something you like, I'll have to try it when current supplies run out (will always be looking for something better...lol). How does it last Kerry, or have you not let it go long enough to see the effects fade?

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Kerry I have these products too but have yet to try them.A good friend gave them to me.Do they work that well?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Waxes and polishes are so funny to me. Don't get me wrong, some are definitely better than others, but most people who are out there looking for the best wax/polish, are going to be waxing/polishing enough with a high end product, that the product isn't going to make a whole lot of difference. Glad you guys found something you like, I'll have to try it when current supplies run out (will always be looking for something better...lol). How does it last Kerry, or have you not let it go long enough to see the effects fade?
Course It depends on what product you are using, the Shine Master Polish has a longer life on the car but a good quick detailer is the MistnShine.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I don't recall. Is there a difference?
No diferrence with those microfiber towels, but as you know there is a difference in types of Micro fiber towels.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Kerry I have these products too but have yet to try them.A good friend gave them to me.Do they work that well?
Well I imagine when you get it dirty this season you will be able to use those products and test them out. You that friend of your is pretty anal about his car so I bet they work well.

Good to see you post buddy hope to see you this year.

Kerry

·
Registered
346 Posts
Received an e-mail from UPS. My stuff will be here Wed. Can't wait to try it out. I have always used Maguires products and really liked them. I'm always willing to try something new. Plus the guys here rave about it so there must be something to it. Will let you know how it works. Sn8kbyt, again thanks for the lead.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts