Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I'm biting the bullet and getting smoked taillights. They should really look great on Carbonized Gray Metallic. I'm thinking I'll get the Renegade Series 2018 Euro Style. Also, likely get the smoked side markers and I'm considering the Diode Dynamics version. Looking for some input on smoked turn signals. I'm only finding the ACCELATEC model version for smoked turn signals and I can only find two reviews. Am I missing something? Surely someone else also offers smoked tail lights for 2020+.
Yes. Do these mods. All of them! 😂
Since I’ll have the base model of your car I need to see what it looks like

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Gray
631 Posts
I just realized I misstated my question in the earlier post when I ask, “Surely someone else also offers smoked tail lights for the 2020+”. Meant to say “smoked turn signals” 🙄

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,585 Posts
I looked at Vland as well, but they didn't have turn signals. Who is Cpw? I have the taillights and side markers in my cart at CJ Pony for that 10% discount, and they do have the turn signals but was hoping to find out if there's any other brand of smoked turn signals out there other than ACCELATEC. I'm looking into the 3rd brake light kit now.
If you’re talking about the front turn signals check out Opt-7. The diode dynamics ones for the GT350 will work but require a lot of modification to the housing behind the bumper skin.

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Gray
631 Posts
If you’re talking about the front turn signals check out Opt-7. The diode dynamics ones for the GT350 will work but require a lot of modification to the housing behind the bumper skin.
Awesome will do…thank you!!

61 - 64 of 64 Posts