Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,585 Posts
I got these off of Amazon, they fit perfectly with no gaps. They are held on by a very thin strip of 3M tape that you can’t see.
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille

·
Registered
2021 GT 500 Twister Orange with black stripes
204 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,585 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,585 Posts
Is it possible to take pic or vid brake lights with out lights on?
I posted a picture above without the lights on.
Currently my battery is out of the car so I can’t get any pics of it with lights on at the moment.

·
Registered
204 Posts
How are break lights on this in the day?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
Do these work in Gt 500?

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Antimatter Blue
222 Posts
Do these work in Gt 500?

I'd be interested to know as well. I really like the smoked lenses.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Does anyone know if the GT350 uses the same turning lights?

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,585 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Shelby GT500
1,585 Posts
Ok, Does anyone know if someone makes a smoked marker lights?
View attachment 235999
Those aren’t lights, they are reflectors. I did see one person modify them on his own and put lights behind the reflector but it was completely custom and I have no idea how he did it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I may just get my tail lights painted and smoke wrap all blinkers and markers so it matches

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Gray
631 Posts
I'm biting the bullet and getting smoked taillights. They should really look great on Carbonized Gray Metallic. I'm thinking I'll get the Renegade Series 2018 Euro Style. Also, likely get the smoked side markers and I'm considering the Diode Dynamics version. Looking for some input on smoked turn signals. I'm only finding the ACCELATEC model version for smoked turn signals and I can only find two reviews. Am I missing something? Surely someone else also offers smoked tail lights for 2020+.

Reactions: GTabusa

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm biting the bullet and getting smoked taillights. They should really look great on Carbonized Gray Metallic. I'm thinking I'll get the Renegade Series 2018 Euro Style. Also, likely get the smoked side markers and I'm considering the Diode Dynamics version. Looking for some input on smoked turn signals. I'm only finding the ACCELATEC model version for smoked turn signals and I can only find two reviews. Am I missing something? Surely someone else also offers smoked tail lights for 2020+.
Vland and cpw also make taillights . Cpw are the cheapest on Amazon when you apply coupon . Ce pony parts has a 10 off Coupon to get it down to $400 for the renegades. I hear good things about the diode dynamics for side markers and you’ll want to get the 3rd brake light kit too and possibly the switch back turn signal for the front turning signal .

Reactions: Hyperformance

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Gray
631 Posts
Vland and cpw also make taillights . Cpw are the cheapest on Amazon when you apply coupon . Ce pony parts has a 10 off Coupon to get it down to $400 for the renegades. I hear good things about the diode dynamics for side markers and you’ll want to get the 3rd brake light kit too and possibly the switch back turn signal for the front turning signal .
I looked at Vland as well, but they didn't have turn signals. Who is Cpw? I have the taillights and side markers in my cart at CJ Pony for that 10% discount, and they do have the turn signals but was hoping to find out if there's any other brand of smoked turn signals out there other than ACCELATEC. I'm looking into the 3rd brake light kit now.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts