Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I love the looks of the car so much that I custom skinned my RAZR phone to match.

:cool: :D :cool:
Way Kool....:D ......how do you do that ?????

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Great Minds!!!! Are asking how'd you do that?????????????????

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Did you send phone thru the stripe plant ? How long was it lost ?
HaHaHa! I'm sure it only took 5 days in the stripe plant, but then it spent 3 weeks on quality hold. Then it had to wait another week for a railcar. Then the train got held up in Deluth because of a snow storm...another week. Finally, it sat at the railyard another week waiting for the transport truck.
:D :D :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought this package at Best Buy. It was less then $10 for three stickers that you apply to the phone. You can use a pattern that the Avery software (needs to be downloaded) comes with. I created the one for my phone. The stickers do not leave any residue when you remove them from your phone and they help protect the phone from some scratches. The images I sent in the original post are not exactly the shape of the stickers, but it give you an idea.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I bought this package at Best Buy. It was less then $10 for three stickers that you apply to the phone. You can use a pattern that the Avery software (needs to be downloaded) comes with. I created the one for my phone. The stickers do not leave any residue when you remove them from your phone and they help protect the phone from some scratches. The images I sent in the original post are not exactly the shape of the stickers, but it give you an idea.

Cool,nice job!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts