Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car was built the week of the 25th and got notice yesterday it is still @ Flat Rock...any idea on the wait time to ship?? Guessing they wait until they get a bunch ready to ship. Dealer said we should talk this week regarding the paperwork etc....sounds like a good sign!!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
My car was built the week of the 25th and got notice yesterday it is still @ Flat Rock...any idea on the wait time to ship?? Guessing they wait until they get a bunch ready to ship. Dealer said we should talk this week regarding the paperwork etc....sounds like a good sign!!

I am sure it is.It will probably be there another 3 weeks.I know thats not what you want to hear but we have a ton of snow and backlogged with striping.:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Ask Grabber, he may be able to track it for you. I seen him help out other owners with rail car information on the TS site.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's funny how we care so much about the condition of the paint etc. (garaged..doesn't go out in the rain etc.) and in it's early days it sits outside and collects dust, dirt, rain and snow.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
It's funny how we care so much about the condition of the paint etc. (garaged..doesn't go out in the rain etc.) and in it's early days it sits outside and collects dust, dirt, rain and snow.
That's why you need to give her a nice rub-down with a clay bar and give her a good coat of Zaino as soon as you bring her home. Get all of that filth off her.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
rpretzel :That's why you need to give her a nice rub-down with a clay bar and give her a good coat of Zaino as soon as you bring her home. Get all of that filth off her.
That's what I did when I first got mine home. It was raining the morning it was delivered to the dealer .

·
Registered
611 Posts
Yep it is strange how we tend to go over board on these cars. But I have learned a new appreciation for these Road Warriors while on the Birthday Bash Bull Run. All the beautiful Shelbys new and old, worth a whole lot more than mine, eating all that dust and flying road debris with the speedos waaaaay up there having a good old time! Mine is now a Road Warrior and not a garage queen. Those are deffinitely no fun as I got one. As long as the roads are dry, it is out "warrioring" on them.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
My car is squeaky clean, cleaner than my house :cool: There is sooo much Zaino on him, it is super slick!

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
1 - 20 of 104 Posts