Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was sent to me today,thought I would share this.There are a couple of nice things here and it is for a worthy cause.The GT500 picture was up here at AAI.A couple of people told me it was really nice but I didn't get to see it.

http://www.cmarket.com/catalog/landingPage.do?vhost=uawfordwalkamerica

Share this with Fred... Go to catalog and scroll down to item #121,
the "Shelby Picture" signed by Carroll...

Dan Monroe and I saw it in person and it looked pretty good

RB

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
This was sent to me today,thought I would share this.There are a couple of nice things here and it is for a worthy cause.The GT500 picture was up here at AAI.A couple of people told me it was really nice but I didn't get to see it.

http://www.cmarket.com/catalog/landingPage.do?vhost=uawfordwalkamerica

Share this with Fred... Go to catalog and scroll down to item #121,
the "Shelby Picture" signed by Carroll...

Dan Monroe and I saw it in person and it looked pretty good

RB

07 that is a great value. That could be a limited edition proof of which there was 25 that were offered to dealers only. I have # 23 of 25. Whether that is a proof or photo of a proof I do not know. Ford indicated in the plaque if it was a proof and the numer of such proof. Whether a proof or a photo of such it is still a great value.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
07 upon further study of the post I believe it may not be a proof. There is no plaque in bottom center of the frame indicating proof or #. Still a great signed poster as most posters do not carry an true signature.

·
Registered
938 Posts
A side note, there is a car auction here in Auburn Indiana called the KRUSE Auto Aution. Back in 2002 Carroll Shelby himself was there and I bought a Print of a Cobra and had him sign it for me and the kicker is when he was signing it my fiance took a picture of me with him signing it. I thought that was cool.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A side note, there is a car auction here in Auburn Indiana called the KRUSE Auto Aution. Back in 2002 Carroll Shelby himself was there and I bought a Print of a Cobra and had him sign it for me and the kicker is when he was signing it my fiance took a picture of me with him signing it. I thought that was cool.

That is cool!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts