Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 GT500 CFTP Iconic Silver
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided I wanted to keep my carbon wheels nice and not run them all the time. Another set of carbon wheels wasn't in the cards, so got these from Terrance at Signature Wheels in the brushed bronze finish. I had him do the same exact size front and rear as the factory CFTP wheels. I mounted the same tires and size as the factory tires to keep everything "stock". The fit is perfect and it was the look I was going for. Something different.......I think turned out great.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2018 GT350
2,372 Posts
Those look great against the silver.

In've never been overly impressesd with the factory designs from Ford on the GT500's and these are a definite improvement.

Reactions: 2112

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base RR
471 Posts
Looks great, those are the same design and color I’m considering for my car

·
Premium Member
2020 Kona Bl CFTP 2017 GT Black
122 Posts
I decided I wanted to keep my carbon wheels nice and not run them all the time. Another set of carbon wheels wasn't in the cards, so got these from Terrance at Signature Wheels in the brushed bronze finish. I had him do the same exact size front and rear as the factory CFTP wheels. I mounted the same tires and size as the factory tires to keep everything "stock". The fit is perfect and it was the look I was going for. Something different.......I think turned out great.

View attachment 222618 View attachment 222619
Nice look. I also went with Signature Wheels except I went 11.5 with 315s all around. I was trying to see which lug nuts you are using. I had to use open ended gorilla nuts due to the length of the studs. I know Signature makes Titanium open ended lug nuts. I personally like closed end nuts but none exist to fit over the long studs.
Rich
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,180 Posts

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! @50 Deep makes some nice wheels!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum.

Reactions: 50 Deep

·
Registered
2013 GT500 SVTPP 2003 Oxford white cobra coupe, 2003 cobra coupe black, 1988 Foxbody Notch 5.0
100 Posts

Beautiful looking car. Very well done on the signature set up. Stance looks great too. I’ve got to admit I have a soft spot for S197 Mustangs. Primarily 13-14. Whether it may b

·
Registered
2013 GT500 SVTPP 2003 Oxford white cobra coupe, 2003 cobra coupe black, 1988 Foxbody Notch 5.0
100 Posts
Beautiful looking car. Very well done on the signature set up. Stance looks great too. I’ve got to admit I have a soft spot for S197 Mustangs. Primarily 13-14. Whether it is a GT500 or even a GT. I’ve had both. I also purchased a 2017 S550 GT. Never was a true fan of the look, however the GT350 caught my eye. Beautiful cars. However after seeing the new GT500’s with different cosmetic upgrades and such. They definitely have potential.

·
Premium Member
2020 GT500 CFTP Iconic Silver
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice look. I also went with Signature Wheels except I went 11.5 with 315s all around. I was trying to see which lug nuts you are using. I had to use open ended gorilla nuts due to the length of the studs. I know Signature makes Titanium open ended lug nuts. I personally like closed end nuts but none exist to fit over the long studs.
Rich
Thank you. I am using the ones that Shelby sell on their website. They are made by Gorilla I believe. I am wanting to do the titanium ones from Signature but still out of stock.

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
4,033 Posts
Interesting choice, bronze against silver, I wouldn't have thought it would look good, but it does..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts