Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Side View Of 3" Bassani Exhaust Tips On Car & FRPP M-5230-5GT

Does anyone have a sideview of their car with the Bassani exhaust on it 3" preferred and the FRPP M-5230-5GT. I was debating which exhaust to go with either the FRPP or the Bassani but I have been reading a lot of people are saying that the m-5230-5gt stick out pretty far and I am looking for more of a flush look... Pictures would be greatly appreciated as I am ready to order these now.. Thanks

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Bassanis:
The first pic makes it look like they really stick out, but I think that's a bit of an illusion. They stick out no more than a 1/2 more than stock. If it makes any difference, the Bassanis have significantly less drone than the FRPP/Borlas.

·
Registered
246 Posts
They look nice...

I wish someone would do a complete chambered exhaust system for these cars (think '67 Camaro; or the GMPP Chambered system)...

Anyone have sound clips of the Bassani or Borla/FRPP systems?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Lee here is one more of the Bassani's

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here are the FRPP M-5230-5GT. These are excellent quality, body of the muffler is round not oval, much lighter than stock. FORD logo is embossed on the body of the muffler and also the exhaust tip, which I have not seen too many of the manufacturers do.:cool: Sound is really awesome, just click in the middle, as you can see in the Demo video.;) These are not legal in CA though. (49 state legal)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts