Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Side shot Saturday! Let’s see whatcha got!

All 
150K views 4K replies 205 participants last post by  kilobravo 
#1 ·
Let’s see those sexy side shots! :browsmiley:

See less See more
#659 ·
Side Shot Saturday! Just snapped this one at a massive car show!

#665 ·
It’s about to get crazy in the Indy area! 🤟

#673 ·
Something to consider Darryl. The Diode Dynamics smoked marker lights. I’m very happy with the look, both during the day and at night. Gets rid of the amber in front. I went ahead and swapped out all four. Easy and affordable mod. Let me know if you want some pics.

#676 ·
SSS!

Took this just a minute ago:

#683 ·
Sharp looking 350R! 🤟

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here.

#684 ·
Side Shot Saturday! Just shot these at a car show. That’s @NerdyStats in the second pic:

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

#687 ·
Damn! That is sexy! Did this replace the car in your avatar or is it an addition...?

#691 ·
Love that blue in the sun! The big ass red calipers go well with that color!
View attachment 212902 After unloading it at 7:30 this morning, my wife and I took a cruise to a nearby town for lunch. I forgot to bring my camera, but I got a few cell shots.
Enjoying the new toy?

Reactions: msirach
#694 ·
Side Shot Saturday!

#698 ·
Had to test the line lock :ROFLMAO:

#703 ·
Had to test the line lock :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 213186
Awesome shot Geoff! I’d put that one in the signature! 🤟
We’re glad you made it! Was it almost as fun as burning out with your GT 500!
Thanks Mike! We had unforecasted shit weather on both ends... a nasty line developed and rolled over Memphis as we were trying to takeoff. It was a “sporty departure.” My first officer flew the leg and he was working hard. Then it came time for the landing... very low vis (1/4 mile) that wasn’t planned. My FO cannot land with weather that bad, so I took it in and let the plane auto-land. 1/4 mile fog in a car low to the ground is one thing at 30-60 mph. It is another thing entirely in a high-cockpit jet going 160 mph at landing.
Nurburgring exiting the karousel.. View attachment 213188
What a SHOT Ian! 🤟🤟

Reactions: msirach