Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching all over and am getting tired of this. I look on Ford for available or incoming cars all over the country then I call the dealer and am given to an internet sales person who knows nothing about the car or the possible sale. They are clueless. Had one ask me what manufacturer is the gt500 from that I was looking for. He had no clue even what a GT500 was. WTF why do I have to talk to these people. Aren’t there dealers out there that know their cars and can speak normal about them. I never had this problem with the Chevy dealer I’ve used and reused in the past.
please any help would be appreciated. Any contacts to “normal“ sales people.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,179 Posts
I have been searching all over and am getting tired of this. I look on Ford for available or incoming cars all over the country then I call the dealer and am given to an internet sales person who knows nothing about the car or the possible sale. They are clueless. Had one ask me what manufacturer is the gt500 from that I was looking for. He had no clue even what a GT500 was. WTF why do I have to talk to these people. Aren’t there dealers out there that know their cars and can speak normal about them. I never had this problem with the Chevy dealer I’ve used and reused in the past.
please any help would be appreciated. Any contacts to “normal“ sales people.
I learned long ago to do my own research and go in with knowledge. These folks often know nothing about what they are selling when it comes to a specialty vehicle.

Reactions: 03reptile

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. I have done my research. All I want from them is if the cars available and how much. Why do the dealers not let you speak to real sales people. The internet sales people are not real as far as I’m concerned.

·
Registered
2014, GT500, PP & TP, Cortex suspension
210 Posts
Yes. I have done my research. All I want from them is if the cars available and how much. Why do the dealers not let you speak to real sales people. The internet sales people are not real as far as I’m concerned.
I have noticed the same. I am not sure if I am even speaking to someone in this country. At some point it feels like they are intentionally chasing away sales with their sheer ignorance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts