Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen one on an alantic blue 03 Cobra that was anodized blue and it look really cool. It had a website engraved on it but cant remember what it was. Where did you all get them from?

JJ

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
I seen one on an alantic blue 03 Cobra that was anodized blue and it look really cool. It had a website engraved on it but cant remember what it was. Where did you all get them from?

JJ
I have the Billet one that Steeda sells.:)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, thanks cal.

the website was something like

xxxxxxxantena.com

not sure what it was though. It was a high quality though and looked really cool on his car.

JJ

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
cool, thanks cal.

the website was something like

xxxxxxxantena.com

not sure what it was though. It was a high quality though and looked really cool on his car.

JJ
Have you tried zeusantenna.com? Their products actually look kinda cool, and they have a pick of an S197 mustang on their homepage, so I assume their antennas will work. The site doesn't seem to ask you what kind of vehicle you have, so I'm not exactly sure how they work.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

JJ
Those Zeus antennas look pretty nice. If you get one, please post some pictures. The blue would go nice with my Vista Blue GT500. :)

I think they are one size fits all 95% of removable non-telescoping antennas.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you tried zeusantenna.com? Their products actually look kinda cool, and they have a pick of an S197 mustang on their homepage, so I assume their antennas will work. The site doesn't seem to ask you what kind of vehicle you have, so I'm not exactly sure how they work.

yep, that is the one! looks really nice i person!

thanks prez
JJ

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Those Zeus antennas look pretty nice. If you get one, please post some pictures. The blue would go nice with my Vista Blue GT500. :)

I think they are one size fits all 95% of removable non-telescoping antennas.
bought one and installed. stands 14.5" high. still thinking about it, but works well, and looks good.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Looks great! The only concern I have with a billet antenna is if someone bumps against it with enough force to rip off or damage the base. As much as I like the looks of these, I may opt for one that is flexible.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great! The only concern I have with a billet antenna is if someone bumps against it with enough force to rip off or damage the base. As much as I like the looks of these, I may opt for one that is flexible.
good point.....I seen a shorty that is flexible.......looks pretty much stock except it is a lot shorter......just seen an ad for it in my diesel power mag. I am going to look it up right now.

ok I found the ad. It is for www.4wheelparts.com But I just looked on the web site and couldn't find anything.

JJ

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
bought one and installed. stands 14.5" high. still thinking about it, but works well, and looks good.
I like the blue one. Here is the one I have on mine at this point.

Attachments

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cal, where did you get that one?

JJ

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Cal, where did you get that one?

JJ
Steeda 555-1150 Antenna - polished $39.95

It seems to work well also. No problems during my trip to PA and back.

Cal

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts