Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to ship a car down to edmonton from ontario? Via train? Im starting to get real antsy and frustrated.

Help!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to ship a car down to edmonton from ontario? Via train? Im starting to get real antsy and frustrated.

Help!
Do you have the train car code number (identifier) it is riding on? Your dealer should be able to get that for you. The train car code number should start with 3 letters TTX followed by 6 numbers. It took my car almost 2 weeks to go from Auto Alliance International in Michigan to the drop off at the Intermodal yard here in Calgary. There were quite a few stops along the way including a switch from CN to CP in Wisconsin.

If it's on a CP train, I can get you the telephone number to call and you can follow your car as it travels across the country by calling a 1-800 number and then punching in the train car's 6 digit number.

Send me a PM with your info and I'll get you the number to call.

edit: Since it is heading to Edmonton, it will most likely be riding on CN. Send me your info and I'll see what I can do.

Arbour88

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Arbour I will get you the info as soon as I can. Dealer keeps givin me the run around. The trip from Ontario to Edmonton will probably take as long as the Michigan to Calgary trip, hey Arbour? They were telling me they used a company named Simmons shipping or something...I dunno im really stressed. Shoulda bought the one in Calgary but there was no warranty :( Its been like the worst week of my life.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It'll be worth the wait -- don't get frustrated, this kind of anticipation doesn't happen often in life.
Great to have people like Arbour88 on this site. It's that kind of help and information that can make a site like this very, very valuable for all of us.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...Yah no doubt. Arbours helped me out lots already. Thanks Guys, for making me feel somewhat better. lol You can understand though right? Im getting a gt 500, its hard to wait!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Dreamer -- I've had my GT500 for 2 weeks, still can't wipe the grin off my face. My wife says if she didn't know better, she'd think I was seeing someone else!! You're gonna have a blast with your GT500.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts