Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought her home today. Already changed the antenna, new fuel door and hood struts...just the beginning...real fun starts Monday!!

Here's the fun for next week....

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Good looking car!!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
That's great.What are your 1st impressions.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

First impressions: much better platform than the 03-04's, solid feel, tight steering, comfortable, great shifter location, clutch is nice and light (03 was a bear...really heavy), much more aggressive looking in person (love the look and the wheels are better than my first impression)....very well done!!

Negatives....slower than my 03 (that will change this week), needs gears...almost stall in first lol!, probably need to change the shifter too.

This weeks shes getting the stage 2, dss driveshaft, afco h/e, kooks lt's and catted x and corsa c/b. Suppose to do tint also but I will probably have to move the date. Probably going to change plans and have EVO install their lowering package the following week (was going to have my guy do it).

Oh yeah...vapor silver is AMAZING!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nice ride! Vapor is a geat color!

I hear there's a KB Stabge 1 for sale on TS. Good price too!!!:roller: :roller: :roller:

JUST KIDDING!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nice ride! Vapor is a geat color!

I hear there's a KB Stabge 1 for sale on TS. Good price too!!!:roller: :roller: :roller:

JUST KIDDING!
and here too:boohoo:

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Congrats!:clap: :bigthumb:

I really like the vapor with the black stripes. Can't wait to see it lowered with the new tires and wheels.:bandit:

Cal

·
Registered
658 Posts
Another sweeeeeeeeet ride!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats!:clap: :bigthumb:

I really like the vapor with the black stripes. Can't wait to see it lowered with the new tires and wheels.:bandit:

Cal
It's different than other silver I have owned...I call it a smokey silver. Yeah, my wheels are scheduled to ship out on Monday from CA. Might have them on by next weekend.:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Gee and I thought I had the only Vapor with the red interior! I think it will be a rare combo, but boy it looks way better than all black.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice ride it didn't take much longer to get yours, I remember you were looking when I got mine in Feb.

·
Registered
611 Posts
:spineyes: congrats and enjoy. beautiful car!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice ride it didn't take much longer to get yours, I remember you were looking when I got mine in Feb.
Thanks! Yep..we were both looking at the white/blue one in St. Louis. I didn't get it due to the front license plate...glad I waited.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Looks amazing man, congrats!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts