Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...Here goes, if you are able to view the two thumbnails @ the bottom of my thread its because of oldimps dedication to help others. He was instrumental in getting the format to work on this site...So thanks again oldimp!!

I still haven't figured out the VBPic Gallery yet...but will in time. These two photos were taken last Sat. 9/30 when I was taking delivery of my car @ Worthington Ford in Long Beach, CA :)

Please note: The Auto Alliance GT500 'T' shirt I'm wearing is the prize I won for coming the closest to guessing oldimps delivery date...Compliments of 07 SHELBY!!

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congratulations! BTW, outstanding choice of colors. :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
OK...Here goes, if you are able to view the two thumbnails @ the bottom of my thread its because of oldimps dedication to help others. He was instrumental in getting the format to work on this site...So thanks again oldimp!!

I still haven't figured out the VBPic Gallery yet...but will in time. These two photos were taken last Sat. 9/30 when I was taking delivery of my car @ Worthington Ford in Long Beach, CA :)

Please note: The Auto Alliance GT500 'T' shirt I'm wearing is the prize I won for coming the closest to guessing oldimps delivery date...Compliments of 07 SHELBY!!

Very nice Shelbywise.I was surprised though,after looking at that magazine avatar for so long and then seeing a white Shelby.Anyways it is a beaut.
You can always count on Oldimp he is a hell of a guy and I bet he loves your car too.
I have to admit that shirt looks good on you.Have lotsa fun,I'm sure you will!.........................07.................................

·
Registered
888 Posts
ShelbyWise, I was more than glad to help and I really love your choice of colors!

07 SHELBY, does that shirt come in family size? That's a nice shirt!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
ShelbyWise, I was more than glad to help and I really love your choice of colors!

07 SHELBY, does that shirt come in family size? That's a nice shirt!

Any size you want Oldimp!

·
Registered
213 Posts
congrats, i am suprised you were able to think of other people and your shirt choice on such a crazy day

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats, ShelbyWise!!!!

·
Banned
70 Posts
Grats. You chose the right color.
Looks just like mine except mine doenst have a cracked left front turn signal lense. ;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice Shelbywise.I was surprised though,after looking at that magazine avatar for so long and then seeing a white Shelby.Anyways it is a beaut.
You can always count on Oldimp he is a hell of a guy and I bet he loves your car too.
I have to admit that shirt looks good on you.Have lotsa fun,I'm sure you will!.........................07.................................
Thanks 07 and and to everyone else for all of your well wishes :p I gotta get with oldimp to see if he can photoshop my avatar to show the white car leading the red...I don't give a damn what the physics of speed vs. color are...I now know for a fact that white is faster!! :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Thanks 07 and and to everyone else for all of your well wishes :p I gotta get with oldimp to see if he can photoshop my avatar to show the white car leading the red...I don't give a damn what the physics of speed vs. color are...I now know for a fact that white is faster!! :D

ShelbyWise,
You are right.Today is your day you get it your way.........07.................

1 - 15 of 15 Posts