Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
I think I saw a red 2013 with black stripes near Surrey Central station this evening. It was dark, but it sounded like a GT500. Anyone here?

·
Registered
545 Posts
I think there are a lot of Shelby owners in the area not on this forum. Saw another kona blue vert with white stripes this morning on the way to work.
Must be the weather.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Ill try and make it to Pacific race way. Do you have to pre-register or can you drop in?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
407 Posts
You can preregister when we get it set up. Space will be limited so we can mitigate cost but also not overcrowd the track with traffic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up an 'orphan' 2012 Shelby GT500 from Glenoak Ford Victoria BC.... on Monday Dec 23rd 2013..... yes last December.... for whatever reason it had not/not sold. It is white with red stripe..... w/SVT track package, glass roof, Recaro leather seats.... she had less than 500 kms on the clock.... the price was 'right' you might say.... I guess they needed to get it moved and turn it into money..... I obliged.... She's a very nice car.... I love it.... I live in Vancouver South just off the new Riverfront Area.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I picked up an 'orphan' 2012 Shelby GT500 from Glenoak Ford Victoria BC.... on Monday Dec 23rd 2013..... yes last December.... for whatever reason it had not/not sold. It is white with red stripe..... w/SVT track package, glass roof, Recaro leather seats.... she had less than 500 kms on the clock.... the price was 'right' you might say.... I guess they needed to get it moved and turn it into money..... I obliged.... She's a very nice car.... I love it.... I live in Vancouver South just off the new Riverfront Area.....

They are nice cars, I just picked up a 2012 vert in Kelowna and brought it back to Alberta. Now I just have to wait for spring, the joys of living in the great white north. ?

We are talking about doing the pacific coast highway next summer, it's going to be sweet.

D

41 - 50 of 50 Posts