Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got lucky and found a dealer in Omaha that had a 2007 Shelby available for order. Any other 2007 Shelby owners in the Omaha area?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
mhford06 said:
i have a 07 shelby for sale call me at 316-462-3673 or email me at [email protected]

I can only speak for myself but GO TO E-BAY.Oldimp I think that potty mouth is about erupt.Please $20,000+ I already got screwd over by a greedy Owner of a dealership.Matter of fact you can buy them cheaper on E-Bay.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Hey I think an administrator should do something around here.We are getting flooded with people selling their wares.More and more threads are being started about taking your money.This junk should be filtered out.I don't have a problem with people selling stuff but can't you do something about these assholes.I just knew that potty mouth was going to say something.

·
Registered
888 Posts
07 SHELBY said:
Hey I think an administrator should do something around here.We are getting flooded with people selling their wares.More and more threads are being started about taking your money.This junk should be filtered out.I don't have a problem with people selling stuff but can't you do something about these assholes.I just knew that potty mouth was going to say something.
Dang, and you were doing so well, too! hey, did I tell you I got my Shelby? I think it came via Nebraska!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm feeling like a drug addict waiting for my chance to order my car. The dealership that I went through had 4 allocations (I'm #3 on the list). First order was delivered last week, second order sent to Ford in July, now waiting my turn. I'm wondering how long it will before they get to mine so I can order and start the clock.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm trying!
Buff - Are you in Nebraska? If so, you may want to try Atchley Ford and ask if they have anymore allocations. When I was there last, they had a total of 4 Shelby's to order. The first one came in, the second has been ordered, and I'm the third waiting to place, but not sure if the last one has been spoken for yet. Might try, can't hurt.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
well guys i just got an up date they said that i could sell it for 58K
How many X's are you going to post this?BYE see you later.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Carroll Shelby will be at the Omaha Chili Cook-off this weekend, I'm going to need to get a visor ordered quick and maybe catch an autograph.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Caroll Shelby was supposed to be at the National Chilli Cook-off today in Omaha. I was prepared with a visor, model car,poster, and paint pen. Unfortunately he didn't show up due to illness. Guess I'll have to wait till next year so he can sign my car personally...like Busababy. Cheers!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I finally got my Shelby!! During the 9 months of waiting, I never seen one on the road in Omaha. I'm sure there are other Shelby's here, but not sure where they are hiding. Look forward to meeting other Nebraska Shelby owners.

2007 Shelby GT500
Torch Red/White Rally Stripes
Black w/Red Accent Leather
GT500 Premier Trim
Shaker 500 w/DVD Based Navigation System
Delivered: 23 Feb 07

Current Upgrades:
Corsa 4" Axle backs
JLT CAI
Evo 93 Octane Tune

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
I can only speak for myself but GO TO E-BAY.Oldimp I think that potty mouth is about erupt.Please $20,000+ I already got screwd over by a greedy Owner of a dealership.Matter of fact you can buy them cheaper on E-Bay.
And GREEDY they are. And plentiful out there..... BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts