Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if there were any other Shelby owners in Kansas yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, there is at least one other Shelby in Kansas. I live in Salina. I have a red with white stripes coupe that I purchased on 8 Sept. from Long-McArthur Ford.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, there is at least one other Shelby in Kansas. I live in Salina. I have a red with white stripes coupe that I purchased on 8 Sept. from Long-McArthur Ford.[/QUO

Good to know and thanks for responding, I am from Garden City, just curious if any other Shelby owners from KS were on the site.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just curious if there were any other Shelby owners in Kansas yet.

I'm located in the Northcentral part of the state. Red with white stripe. Owned since November 23, 2006.

I am also aware of another owner "Snake Eater" in Council Grove. You can find him on Team Shelby. He is planning a get together for owners in April or May.

HSURB

·
Registered
429 Posts
HEY i just got a grabber red just like yours!!
white stripes must be the same car!!
Great Bend

·
Registered
933 Posts
frydguy79,

I'm sure someone else will jump in also as this is a pretty popular topic on this forum in regards to which colour is the fastest, but for your information purposes 'Grabber' is associated with the colour 'Orange' and 'Torch' is associated with the colour 'Red'. You either have a Torch Red car or a Grabber Orange car.

Regardless, welcome to the site and nice choice of colour.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Please don't call my car orange.LOL

·
Registered
429 Posts
i m a GO fan!!!
but i GRABBED the 1st car that had the options i wanted that was AVAILABLE hince Grabber RED

·
Registered
611 Posts
i m a GO fan!!!
but i GRABBED the 1st car that had the options i wanted that was AVAILABLE hince Grabber RED
Grabber Red does have a nice ring to it :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am about 50 miles south of Kansas City and hopefully I will have my GT500 soon, gotta find one first.. Anyone in my area?

·
Registered
9 Posts
'08 Vista Blue, White Stripes, GT500, Ft. Leavenworth.

Mark

·
Registered
189 Posts
There are 3 Shelbys in Madison KS I have an 08 a friend has a 09 KR and his Dad has a 09 GT500
Lee

·
Registered
10 Posts
2009 black/red wichita, ks

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
thanks

·
Registered
429 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
ill find out what it will make hopefully saturday.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I was in Kansas City (Wesport Area) for two years until my recent move to Saudi Arabia. Saw three other GT500s in the Plaza Area of KC during that period.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts