Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY ALL !!

Just figured I would post in this section ... it looks like the FLORIDA
SHELBYGT500/SHELBYGT get together is picking up steam in your area.

We should have about 4-6 cars caravaning from GA down to Orlando for the BIG show on 02/24/08. We also have one car coming from Maryland and possibly NC.

Just check out some of the posts on this site about the get together or e-mail me at:

[email protected]

See all their !!

don

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick update .... we are now up to 41 confirmed cars and more coming !!!!

The question is not if we hit 50 but how far over 50 to do we get !!!!!

We have cars coming from La, Maryland, NC, GA and of course Florida ...

It also looks like we are going to pick up a few more vendors to support the get together which means more door prizes

We also are doing something different this year .. we are going to have few vendors with trailers and there goodies so we can all GALK ...

COME ONE COME ALL! ! ! !!

[email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
I talked with Don earlier and he says the GT500 gathering is up to 78 cars as of today. This is going to be one heck of a get together for GT500 owners. We are trying to get as many cars together as possible coming out of NC, SC, and GA and meeting to create a TRAIN of GT500 headed down I-95 on saturday 2-23. For anybody interested in making this once in a lifetime caravan of GT500 get in touch with Don or myself for mre details.
________
VMX1200

·
Registered
994 Posts
ARRRGGHHHHHHHH I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!! Is there another one coming up any time soon?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts