Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Fun run is Friday... forecast at this point looks favorable for the run:

View attachment 215144
I'm aware. I was asking Bob for clarification because it seemed he may have been off. Offer stands for whomever may need it. We'll have 3 extra seats for the Hermann Run on Friday.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
31,646 Posts
I'm aware. I was asking Bob for clarification because it seemed he may have been off. Offer stands for whomever may need it. We'll have 3 extra seats for the Hermann Run on Friday.
Yes, I knew you knew, but included your reply in my reply to Bob.

As for your extra seats... I’m thinking Diane and Sharon should ride with you... what say you @03reptile?

·
Premium Member
7,040 Posts
IF it decides to rain Friday, can I catch a ride with someone? I’ve got two gaping holes in my hood and would prefer not to have water pouring into the engine bay.
I'm bringing the Super Crew so I can haul 3 extra for the Fun Run to Hermann. Won't be in JC until Thursday evening.
IF it is raining Friday, pretty much gonna cancel the "fun run" .... will have to sign up for the "miserable march" or "depressing drive" to Hermann. I can see it now ......

...... (but of course, IT'S NOT GONNA RAIN with @'cause dancin' around !! ) :)

·
Premium Member
KEN (#1) 2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible Stripe Delete w/some Stripes
5,946 Posts
IF it is raining Friday, pretty much gonna cancel the "fun run" .... will have to sign up for the "miserable march" or "depressing drive" to Hermann. I can see it now ......
View attachment 215150

View attachment 215151

...... (but of course, IT'S NOT GONNA RAIN with @'cause dancin' around !! ) :)
Greg, Greg, Greg... or should we call you 'Gramps'... It isn't NOAH stage. The rain seems to come in spurts, even some periods of sunshine. You have to understand where I come from and live, in a place with bright nice sunshine about 300+ days of the year !

It will/shall NOT rain on our trip to Herman... the sky's will part, the doves will flyout and bring back olive twigs with dry leaves... keep the faith Brother !

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
What... you could ride at least 10-15 in the bed, load up a couple bails of hay, serve some 'cider' and call it a "Hayride to Herman".... and all could indulge in the fine wines of the Winery !!!!

·
Premium Member
7,040 Posts
It will/shall NOT rain on our trip to Herman... the sky's will part, the doves will flyout and bring back olive twigs with dry leaves... keep the faith Brother !
Just waitin' for that nice, peaceful, quiet ride in your beautiful classic Shelby .... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
Just waitin' for that nice, peaceful, quiet ride in your beautiful classic Shelby .... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I will let Mike 03reptile tell you about that peacfull, quiet ride part!

Reactions: blackcad55
161 - 168 of 168 Posts