Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know, I'm on a roll! We just returned from sunny Florida to 5" of snow at home so I thought I'd do something productive!
We are planning to have the annual "Fun Run" to Hermann, Missouri on Friday, 05/07/2021. We will depart the Courtyard by Marriott motel at 1000 hrs. and drive to Hermann where we will have lunch at the Stone Hill Winery at 1110 Stone Hill Highway, Hermann, Mo. It is predominantly German style food. I have already made reservations for our group for 1100 hrs. We will be allowed to pay for our meals, individually, so there will be no fist fights about who owes what!! I already have the following folks marked down who have previously stated they were coming:
Rjstevens (4) JSHACK (2) 03reptile (2) 'Cause (1) BlkwRd14 (2) Shelby Fan 73 (1) Blackcad55 (1) RDFTS (2) Andretti (2) OMB (2) Goose 17 (2). That comes to 21 people! I gave an estimate of 20 to 25 people! Depending how many others on the forum will want to attend, I may have to see if they can accommodate a larger number of people! So if you want to come, get off your butt and let me know on this thread ASAP. I would like to have a fairly accurate count/estimate to provide the restaurant. I'll call them on Monday and see just how many of us they can accommodate for lunch. I'll post my findings on this thread after I speak with them.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
31,646 Posts
By the way, passing is allowed on the fun run.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
31,646 Posts
Reactions: SuziQ

·
Premium Member
KEN (#1) 2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible Stripe Delete w/some Stripes
5,948 Posts

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As of this evening, we have 31 people signed up for the luncheon which includes wives, daughters, sons, grandsons, friends and concubines. I'll be definitely talking to the Stone Hill winery restaurant to let them know our numbers. Should be fine. I'll let you all know what they say sometime this Monday.

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
3,260 Posts
Hope we don’t see any turkeys this time!🦃🦃🦃

·
Premium Member
KEN (#1) 2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible Stripe Delete w/some Stripes
5,948 Posts
As of this evening, we have 31 people signed up for the luncheon which includes wives, daughters, sons, grandsons, friends and concubines......
Mikey... #1
@03reptile

I wouldn't consider GREG @blackcad55 a 'Concubine', he isn't my 'type'. He will just be a 'silent-ride-along', well lets hope he doesn't start screaming or crying to want out of the car !!!!

Hope we don’t see any turkeys this time!🦃🦃🦃
@SuziQ

Oh, no, please, NO more turkey incidents !!!!!!

EDIT: and all recall, even Tim said "passing is permitted", So, if by chance you are passed please don't get your feelings hurt... it happens ! Think of it as a person in front of you to clear Turkeys on the road out of the way, Yes, actual, real Turkeys....

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Awesome! That’s just a couple of hours from where I live and muy bueno on the booze. Last time I visited I bought a red (I think a gallon size) encased in a red cedar box at Stone Hill. It is ready to drink now so check out those to take home! Checking my calendar as hope to bring my 500 to give Tim some fun. Beware most State officers do not have a sense of humor but great hills to rock and roll! Hope to see you folks

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I spoke with my contact at the Stone Hill Winery this afternoon. She advised that they can accommodate our group at a number up to 40 people. We now have 31 signed up, so if you are strongly considering attending our luncheon, let me know on this thread so I can add you to the list of attendees. I don't want to blind side the folks at the Winery, as they have been very pleasant to deal with in the past. If a few folks have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstance, there's no harm or foul. This will be the largest group we have had since 2014!! It should make for a hellava group photo!! 😱 Bring your fish eye camera lens! This is looking like it's going to be an epic adventure and another great memory!

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
321 Posts
Put me down for 1 please. I'm about 60% sure at this point.

Reactions: 'cause and Goose17
1 - 20 of 168 Posts