·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
6,215 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Planning on trailering out right now. It is a great time! If my trailer don’t get made in time, ………….
My trailer is just parked out next to my big garage in the back, you are more than welcome to use it if you would like to...

It just might be a tad out of your way to pick it up !
;):oops:

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 performance white
753 Posts
Driving ?

Haa, I am in Arizona.

I drive it every time, a little over 1,400 miles (one way) and drive it straight thru, no problem at all.
But I love to drive mine. And as far as I know I am typically the first one there! Truth.
First ones there, related to the Griswold's?

·
Premium Member
2013 Shelby GT500 performance white
855 Posts
My trailer is just parked out next to my big garage in the back, you are more than welcome to use it if you would like to...

It just might be a tad out of your way to pick it up !
;):oops:
If it wasn’t so far out-of-the-way, I might take you up on it. I could probably use it to hold all the E 85 I’m gonna need. 😁

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
First ones there, related to the Griswold's?
Being I have a bit of distance to go to get there I plan on a day at least extra for some unforeseen event along the way.

I set out in the mid to late afternoon and drive most of it thru the night, very little traffic at all, and I do "make good time" !!!

Make a few P stops, a stop for a good breakfast... usually a late lunch in Jeff City. I enjoy it !

Open roads, solitude, and the sound of a Shelby at night tooling along the highway... what could be better ?

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
If it wasn’t so far out-of-the-way, I might take you up on it. I could probably use it to hold all the E 85 I’m gonna need. 😁
Yep

...and I will most likely have a case of Bostane or Torco in the trunk !

also, as soon as I refill along the way w/93 I will flash a different tune on the car, only 91 here in Az that I know of.

Reactions: Rjstevens

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
@blackcad55

Greg would carefully take his T-shirt off after eating 4-5 Pop-Tarts to get to any crumbs that may have dropped !

Reactions: blackcad55

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,957 Posts
Did you see the new bite size pop-tarts? I'm waiting on an official review...

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
You would need to ask Greg @blackcad55 regarding ALL Things Pop-Tart.
He lives on them down by the river... and most everywhere else !

Reactions: blackcad55

·
Premium Member
2008 Vista Blue with White Stripes
666 Posts
So do we have an official date for it yet? I haven't looked at the thread in a few days so I kinda glanced, but didn't see anything.

I'm just wondering if I should be setting up a reservation at this point, or if I need to wait since nothing is 'official' yet.

·
Premium Member
4,699 Posts
Random question: but do you plan to drive or trailer your car? I guess I’d be curious as to what people from our neck of the woods do, as I feel like we are in a grey area in terms of distance.

Still debating whether I will attend my first one of these this year, or wait until I’ve done more to the car.
Don’t wait
So do we have an official date for it yet? I haven't looked at the thread in a few days so I kinda glanced, but didn't see anything.

I'm just wondering if I should be setting up a reservation at this point, or if I need to wait since nothing is 'official' yet.
May 6-8, some will arrive on the 4th or 5th

·
Premium Member
8,388 Posts
You would need to ask Greg @blackcad55 regarding ALL Things Pop-Tart.
He lives on them down by the river... and most everywhere else !
BITE SIZE ???? ... what the heck .. not worth the effort. I'm waiting on the GIANT commercial-sized pop-tart to be sold at Sams Club. Sure hope they make cinnamon !!

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I was going to make a reservation just now, but I wanted to make sure it was at the correct hotel.

Is this the correct one??

Courtyard Jefferson City

610 Bolivar St, Jefferson City, Missouri 65101 USA
+1 573-761-1400

I found out our training will be the first week of April this year, so it looks like Shelbyfest is a go, so I was wanting to go ahead and make the reservations. I'd appreciate someone confirming I'm looking at the correct hotel. I dont want to be the ass who ends up at the one clear across town because I'm an idiot. LOL

Reactions: 03reptile

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
I was going to make a reservation just now, but I wanted to make sure it was at the correct hotel.

Courtyard Jefferson City

+1 573-761-1400

I found out our training will be the first week of April this year, so it looks like Shelbyfest is a go, so I was wanting to go ahead and make the reservations. I'd appreciate someone confirming I'm looking at the correct hotel. I dont want to be the ass who ends up at the one clear across town because I'm an idiot. LOL
I think Kyle is supposed to be getting us a special rate. However, I have not heard anything yet.

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Well so much for all the photos I was gonna release of the new host hotel lol. Well Done. I'll let you all know about the water for washing by next week. The gravel pad just to the side of the hotel is where the merchandise trailer (83' rig) will be parked. I am trying to arrange for truck and trailer parking down below. Our rate is going to be $129, I'll have a booking code this week. Right now I am waiting on the hotel to finish up their agreements between 3 caterers so I can choose food for the dinner. My apologies about the wait. The view at night of downtown JC is excellent from this place. Capitol Plaza is just in a state of disrepair that just makes it unacceptable for us (for all of you). I have a couple other cool things to talk about but I was trying to wait until later this week once the hotel gets me catering info and I can get registration all opened up.

Let me just say that a year off has been interesting. It started off as a welcome break and then about half way through the year I started to get anxious for the next event. We're gonna have big fun this year, but 2022 is going to be beyond cool. I'll have more info soon.

I appreciate you all and it will be good to see you smiling faces in a few weeks. I now live in Jefferson City and am proud to call it my home base. It will also make is more efficient for me to execute the show.

Kyle
@shelbyfestguy
Good evening Kyle,
I just wanted to check in and see if there is a reservation code for the hotel yet or not.
Thank you

Ron

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
10,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

Courtyard Jefferson City

+1 573-761-1400

Bryan, that is the correct Motel: Courtyard by Marriott, 610 Bolivar St. Jefferson City, Mo. 65101. phone: 573-761-1400. Very happy that we will finally get an opportunity to meet!!

·
Premium Member
4,699 Posts
I’m with Ron. I believe Kyle is working on a special rate that will require a code.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I’m with Ron. I believe Kyle is working on a special rate that will require a code.
So are you all suggesting to wait to make a reservation until the rate is established or just reserve now and get the rate applied at some point later?

61 - 80 of 178 Posts