Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

261 - 276 of 276 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
A word from Kyle about Shelbyfest 2020/2021

We appreciate all that Shelbyfest has done for us over the years. Even though last year was my first Shelbyfest THERE were reasons why !! Worked at a Ford dealership as the FI director and just couldnt leave for that amount of time. Now I am retired.

Thank you Shelbyfest !!.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
We appreciate all you have done for us over the years. Even though last year was my first Shelbyfest THERE were reasons why !! Worked at a Ford dealership as the FI director and just couldnt leave for that amount of time. Now I am retired.

Kyle, thank you. Is there anything I can do for you?
I am not Kyle. I saw that he posted the video an hour ago so thought I would share here. My name is Rick. :)

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
I am not Kyle. I saw that he posted the video an hour ago so thought I would share here. My name is Rick. :)

Hey rick, how the hell ara ya ??? LOL

I will edit my first comment now

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,689 Posts
Thanks for sharing that Rick!

You could always put your first name in your signature so like at Cheers: “Where everybody knows your name!”

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,333 Posts
Hey Rick! Thanks for keeping we non-participatory social media folks in the loop with Kyle's up-dates! I've really been in a frump this past six days thinking about all the great times Sharon and I have now missed due to this damned virus! Kyle telling us that the weather was perfect just furthered the pain! 😢 I was also thinking of having missed our group trip to Stone Hill Winery in Hermann, and with the beautiful weather to boot, just deepened the aggravation! GGRRRR! I'm sure Kyle and all his wonderful support team members are disappointed with the Shelbyfest cancellation, as well. Sure hope everyone who is older, like Sharon and I, are able to make it next Spring. With the sudden losses of Bil Greene (Seldoon) and Mark Pelletier (007snake), it gives one pause about future plans. I don't want to sound morose, but life is unpredictable. I just pray everyone in our forum group has a wonderful year and stays on the up side until we can all get together next Spring!! Thanks again, Rick, and give Tina a big hug from us!

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
Hey Rick! Thanks for keeping we non-participatory social media folks in the loop with Kyle's up-dates! I've really been in a frump this past six days thinking about all the great times Sharon and I have now missed due to this damned virus! Kyle telling us that the weather was perfect just furthered the pain! 😢 I was also thinking of having missed our group trip to Stone Hill Winery in Hermann, and with the beautiful weather to boot, just deepened the aggravation! GGRRRR! I'm sure Kyle and all his wonderful support team members are disappointed with the Shelbyfest cancellation, as well. Sure hope everyone who is older, like Sharon and I, are able to make it next Spring. With the sudden losses of Bil Greene (Seldoon) and Mark Pelletier (007snake), it gives one pause about future plans. I don't want to sound morose, but life is unpredictable. I just pray everyone in our forum group has a wonderful year and stays on the up side until we can all get together next Spring!! Thanks again, Rick, and give Tina a big hug from us!
As always Mike (@03reptile ), A well written, thoughtful, and CARING post. It is always a pleasure to see posts from you!
As Kyle mentioned the possibility of ShelbyFest later in the year, it gives HOPE of future gatherings THIS year...Fingers Crossed!

Here's to EVERYONE on the GT500 Forum (and their families) staying SAFE and Happy in the coming days!

for me: Break's Over, Back on my head! (work)....LOL

·
Premium Member
7,929 Posts
I am not Kyle. My name is Rick. :)
Reminds me of an old country song ..... " I'm not Kyle .... my name is Rick ... Kyle left you, years ago ... my eyes are not blue, but mine won't leave you ... until the sunshine, falls upon Shelbyfest" .... or something like that ??? LOL :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
7,929 Posts
I just pray everyone in our forum group has a wonderful year and stays on the up side until we can all get together next Spring!!
As always Mike (@03reptile ), A well written, thoughtful, and CARING post. It is always a pleasure to see posts from you!
..... what a bunch of gushy old farts ...... LOL :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Today’s radar. This is normal SF driving home weather
View attachment 200025
On Sunday morning a storm came through and brought hail. Its hailed where I am by Springfield but it was pea size. But down in Branson they got golf ball size. My brother lives down there and sent this.

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,414 Posts
On Sunday morning a storm came through and brought hail. Its hailed where I am by Springfield but it was pea size. But down in Branson they got golf ball size. My brother lives down there and sent this.

Ouch!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,689 Posts
We got hit hard by it also. My youngest son’s car was out at his buddy’s house. He got some hail damage as did my oldest son’s girlfriend’s vehicle. It was a powerful storm.

·
Premium Member
7,929 Posts

.... that would have dented a few Shelbys ....... YIKES !!! 😮

261 - 276 of 276 Posts