Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 276 Posts

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
4,411 Posts
Crap, I didn’t get them off! I should have grabbed that rag off the ground and rubbed harder!!

Hey, what did your grandson ever work out with the wheels he won?
We got the wheels and we sold them to a buddy of mine. He got the money and decided on a new phone with it. Go figure! Typical for kids these days.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
Don't worry SuziQ, he's probably accessing the new PopTart App that delivers directly to your home ..... yummmmmm. :)
new pop tart app??? No one ever told me about that ;)

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
We have a few case of the coronavirus in Louisiana, but they're all in the New Orleans area. There's mass hysteria at the grocery stores here and they're closing the schools. My youngest daughter lives in Houston and things sound even crazier there. You'd swear we were on the verge of a zombie apocalypse.

·
DFW Shelby Queen!
2010 Grabber Blue/White
4,411 Posts
We have a few case of the coronavirus in Louisiana, but they're all in the New Orleans area. There's mass hysteria at the grocery stores here and they're closing the schools. My youngest daughter lives in Houston and things sound even crazier there. You'd swear we were on the verge of a zombie apocalypse.
Yes here in Dallas is the same. People have cleared out the canned goods, all the meat, all the eggs, bread, water and the most stupid thing ever, all the toilet paper. People have gone bat shit crazy...SMH.

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
No difference here ...... rows of empty shelves .

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Well cancel your plans, just posted on Facebook, 5 minutes ago.

An Important Announcement About Shelbyfest 2020

Following the recommendation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), the core team and organizing machine for Shelbyfest has made the decision to postpone the event scheduled for April 29th - May 2nd.

The decision was made due to the uncertainty of the current public health crisis and to safeguard Shelbyfest team members, vendors, and Shelbyfest attendees.

We are currently working with our sponsors on a reschedule date for 2020 looking at either July or September dates.

Please note that those of you who have made hotel reservations will need to contact your lodger and cancel as soon as possible.

We take everyone’s safety and well being seriously, so this seems to be the most prudent course of action at this time.

We look forward to returning with a re-schedule date as soon as we can get everything coordinated. In the meantime, please stay healthy and safe, and look out for your neighbors and family. See you soon.

Kyle

#Shelbyfest #ShelbyfestStrong #LoveEachOther #DontHoard #WashYourHands

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,614 Posts
Poor Kyle! I had a long conversation with him yesterday. He, his immediate family and his team members have had some serious recent health setbacks. This COVID-19 thing was the straw that broke the camel’s back. I assured him that the members of FordGT500.com would support him and be back when it resumes.

·
Registered
2010 Grabber Blue Gt500
1,351 Posts
Yes here in Dallas is the same. People have cleared out the canned goods, all the meat, all the eggs, bread, water and the most stupid thing ever, all the toilet paper. People have gone bat shit crazy...SMH.

that is exactly where the T P went, for the bat shit crazy clean up!

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,319 Posts
Those of you who know me personally, certainly know how greatly disappointed I am at this news. ? I thoroughly enjoy, and so look forward to, the opportunity to get together with my old friends and new ones at this event and I'm truly downtrodden about this announcement. I also know that Kyle has been having health problems and this virus crap has just overfilled his planning plate. It's got to be a huge disappointment for him, as well. Whether he can pull off a delayed Shelbyfest later this year is predicated upon how bizarre this virus scare can get. We are all in limbo right now and things are changing, daily. Sharon and I are fine and are in hopes that we dodge the virus bullet. I guess we're in the age bracket for "more vulnerable" than many of you young whippersnappers! Neither of us have any ongoing health issues, so I'm not too worried. I just pray that none of you contract the virus and you and your collective families remain in good health until this crap has run it's course. I will be cancelling my room and tomorrow I'll call the winery to cancel our reservation for the Hermann run. What a crappy situation!

221 - 240 of 276 Posts