Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

621 - 640 of 664 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Anyone interested in doing a group text again this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to be in that again this year. It makes it nice to know what everyone is doing.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
But...

Are you sure you want everyone to know what you are doing!

:surprise::surprise:
Nope. That's why I can just receive the texts, but only divulge what I choose. :grin:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
We are in a tornado warning right now by Springfield
I'm sure that's the same system that came through here about 5:00 pm. It moved through pretty fast, but did dump quite a bit of rain in the short time it was here. We were under tornado warnings from it as well.

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,625 Posts
Found the DOT camera that is in front of the hotel facing the opposite way

We are in a tornado warning right now by Springfield
Yep, that's it, and now and then it just pours down, dumps, and that intersection floods.

I haz a hate for this rain.
:frown:

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,401 Posts
I made it to North Platte, NE, and I'm out of the snow and mountains! They opened part of I80 around noon, and the second half fell into shape and opened before I got there. I should make it to Capital Plaza late tomorrow afternoon barring any more surprises. :blueblob:

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
I made it to North Platte, NE, and I'm out of the snow and mountains! They opened part of I80 around noon, and the second half fell into shape and opened before I got there. I should make it to Capital Plaza late tomorrow afternoon barring any more surprises. :blueblob:
I'll cross my fingers for you, and my eyes, and legs, if that will help any!
Take care.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
I'll cross my fingers for you, and my eyes, and legs, if that will help any!
Take care.
Thanks! Please do an anti hail, flash flood, and tornado dance with Mike tomorrow morning! Pictures and video required for proof. :)

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
Well Crapola...
Looks like the cable went out again... and I was watching "Hang em High" for probably the 99th time!

And the Thunder here is really rolling!

Looks like no cable TV tonight!

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #632 (Edited)
Woke up at 0430 hrs. and can't get back to sleep! Just waiting for the sunrise! It's not raining from what I can tell. Sharon is not enamored with the Colgan car bra hanging in the shower! It did dry overnight so I'll put it back on shortly. Should be on the road for Jeff City by about 0630 hrs.!! We're coming rain or shine. This is a quest and mission rolled into one! We'll be there soon Ken!

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
Woke up at 0430 hrs. and can't get back to sleep! Just waiting for the sunrise! It's not raining from what I can tell. Sharon is not enamored with the Colgan car bra hanging in the shower! It did dry overnight so I'll put it back on shortly. Should be on the road for Jeff City by about 0630 hrs.!!
I'm up watching the weather and Forum too.
Will post up when we hit the road...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
Woke up at 0430 hrs. and can't get back to sleep! Just waiting for the sunrise! It's not raining from what I can tell. Sharon is not enamored with the Colgan car bra hanging in the shower! It did dry overnight so I'll put it back on shortly. Should be on the road for Jeff City by about 0630 hrs.!! We're coming rain or shine. This is a quest and mission rolled into one! We'll be there soon Ken!
Mr Mike#1,

I can well assure you at the present time it is raining here. I don't believe it stopped during the night. I checked this morning and I do believe I have webs begining to grow between my toes.
I was down in the dungeon at the appropriate time last night to perform the Nude Anti-rain Dance. You should have been there.... it was SPECTACULAR. I'm really not certain if the results will be as well as anticipated, I just had to leave my shoes on, it IS nasty down there. Oh, and as part of my ceremonial dance I did put my big bare butt on every vehical down there that was not a Shelby. It was a bit 'chilly' so it was a bit short, THE DANCE !!!!! I know what you are thinking. :|
Take care on the rest of the journey to here and 'keep your powder dry'.

:wink:

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #635
Mr Mike#1,

I can well assure you at the present time it is raining here. I don't believe it stopped during the night. I checked this morning and I do believe I have webs begining to grow between my toes.
I was down in the dungeon at the appropriate time last night to perform the Nude Anti-rain Dance. You should have been there.... it was SPECTACULAR. I'm really not certain if the results will be as well as anticipated, I just had to leave my shoes on, it IS nasty down there. Oh, and as part of my ceremonial dance I did put my big bare butt on every vehical down there that was not a Shelby. It was a bit 'chilly' so it was a bit short, THE DANCE !!!!! I know what you are thinking. :|
Take care on the rest of the journey to here and 'keep your powder dry'.

:wink:
Funny, Ken! :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
For All;

Here is your current weather report from the city formerly known as Jeff City, from hence forth this shall be known as Seatle South.
Now for the report;

RAIN

That just about covers it all. Be safe on your way here. If possible, bring boats!

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
May have to change your Forum Name to 'DonQ'.....

:grin:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Mike won't be here, it is between 23:57 ans 24:02... Tonight.
I didn't think one by yourself would be enough. I think I'm right since the rain continues.

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
I didn't think one by yourself would be enough. I think I'm right since the rain continues.
So what time is the group naked anti-rain dance tonight? You folks be careful. I see another flood watch warning issued after the last one I posted. Looks like the bulk of the rain today will be over Arkansas and back to Missouri tomorrow and Friday. Saturday looks nice, or at least the nicest conditions this week.

621 - 640 of 664 Posts