Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,918 Posts
Just to let everyone know, I called the Stone Hill Winery about a week ago, thanking them for their acceptance of our group and getting us in and out without a long wait etc. I also made a reservation for our group to again grace their winery on Friday at 1100 hrs. 05/01/2020. So get yourselves prepared!! NO RAIN!!!!
What will YOU be driving?

OUCH...couldn't help myself...lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,321 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
I hope the weather cooperates and I’m not stuck driving the F-150 next year! Hopefully I’ll be in something with paddle shifters.
Too many Red, just seems 'common' to me... The orange really does 'pop' and looks great, but with a stripe delete, f'ing awesome!

·
Premium Member
7,415 Posts
Just to let everyone know, I called the Stone Hill Winery about a week ago, thanking them for their acceptance of our group and getting us in and out without a long wait etc. I also made a reservation for our group to again grace their winery on Friday at 1100 hrs. 05/01/2020. So get yourselves prepared!! NO RAIN!!!!
Thanks again Mike for doing this for the group. I appreciate, as I'm sure all of the attending group does, you making the effort to arrange this. On a side note, fun run on my birthday next year! WooHoo!!! (y)
Yes Mikey … thanks again for all your efforts … you're the MAN. Hopefully we can all 'do it again' next year.

(and THANKS to Ray for a great ride and company !!!) :)

·
Premium Member
7,415 Posts
I wonder if we could invite Ken Block along on our next Hermann Fun Run …. it might liven it up a bit !!!

… borrowed from a different thread … :)

121 - 128 of 128 Posts