Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Just a quick reminder. I'm calling the Stone Hill Winery tomorrow to confirm our reservation. We have 34 people attending! We will leave the Hotel at 0900 hrs., SHARP, on Friday morning. Remember to bring cash (small bills) to make it quicker for the staff to handle our group since they're also dealing with another group of 50! If it rains I don't care...we're going! See post #63 for more info. Getting closer, guys & gals!!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
33,046 Posts
Just a quick reminder. I'm calling the Stone Hill Winery tomorrow to confirm our reservation. We have 34 people attending! We will leave the Hotel at 0900 hrs., SHARP, on Friday morning. Remember to bring cash (small bills) to make it quicker for the staff to handle our group since they're also dealing with another group of 50! If it rains I don't care...we're going! See post #63 for more info. Getting closer, guys & gals!!
The wife and I look forward to this Mike! Hopefully the weather cooperates!

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,549 Posts
If it rains I don't care...we're going!
Sure! Says the guy with the white car! :) I can see it now, I'll show up at VMP's dyno that afternoon looking like I drove through a swamp. I sure hope the weather does cooperate.

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Mike, you'll have to make it for one less.
Bisqwik, Kathy isn't going to be able to make it there. We even talked about her flying in late but there is no guarantee.

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
Mike, you'll have to make it for one less.
Bisqwik, Kathy isn't going to be able to make it there. We even talked about her flying in late but there is no guarantee.
If Kathy doesn't come, who's going to kick you in the a$$ at SF?

Reactions: OMB

·
Registered
2012 Perf White PP Vert
17 Posts
The wife and I will not be coming for the weekend. Change in plans. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
Just a quick reminder. I'm calling the Stone Hill Winery tomorrow to confirm our reservation. We have 34 people attending! We will leave the Hotel at 0900 hrs., SHARP, on Friday morning.

Oh crap … I thought it was for 9:00 PM
… I'm not sure I can get up THAT EARLY ….. LOL :lol:

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Spoke with the Winery today. Reservation confirmed. We are all set for Friday's lunch. We will have about 34 people in our party. Several years back, we were lucky to get 20!

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
Spoke with the Winery today. Reservation confirmed. We are all set for Friday's lunch. We will have about 34 people in our party. Several years back, we were lucky to get 20!

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your 'magnetic personality' …… :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
I just realized that's a bunch of people whom I've never met in person. I apologize right now if I don't remember everyone's first name the first time or two or 10. Looking forward to the adventure though. :)

·
Premium Member
5,248 Posts
I just realized that's a bunch of people whom I've never met in person. I apologize right now if I don't remember everyone's first name the first time or two or 10. Looking forward to the adventure though. :)
Just call everyone Mike, you've got about a 75% chance of being correct!

LOL

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Hey, Hello, Uh over here! Yeah, right here all...

I'm not a Mike.

I think I am the only one of me. God forbid there be another!!!

Sorry all you "mikes", but I think I may just have to give you 'other' names when I meet you. So don't be surprised.

Ken, yes, me...KEN... (short for Kenneth) but you can call me Ken, if some want to go back to grade school, Kenny. But KEN will do just fine.

...so you don't forget
Ken
and
RLTW
Sua Sponte

So Mike is Mike#1
Then there is Bob, aka Ford Fest
Greg, you know the Van guy (that hands out fake tickets)
John. who thinks he is a catmonkey
OMB, He needs another name, he just may be 'HENRY'
Kodiac, he will be 'Spud' ( he now is in idaho )
Tim, well, Tim wil have to do
All you other mikes, we'll work something out.

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
Oh great, everyone will think I'm from California, which is absolutely positively not ever a possibility! Try again Kenny, Ken, Kenneth, Ken Yee think of a better nickname? You know...something like my poker buddies and friends hit me with. I know you have a little more creativity as I've read your verbose poetry. :) Here's an example from my poker buddies....Papa Smurf.

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts

No need to worry about that, I believe there is a majority of us with early dementia (or at least that's what we blame it on), and I'm known to call most by their Forum names, so OMB, Reptile, Cause, Kodiak, GJB, Goose, PStone, Rhino, SuziQ, TedShred, and on and on …. and even then I can't keep 'em straight. (Ray is special because he is my ride this year). So, no worries about names ….. :lol:

Here's an example from my poker buddies....Papa Smurf.
I'm sorry, but any reference to "Smurf" brings up visions of SuziQ's car …… so SPUD it is …. sorta catchy if you ask me !!! :lol:

81 - 100 of 128 Posts