Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thats definetly not a Shelby, its a mustang witha Cervini body kit which makes the car resemble a modern day Eleanor. The company does a full conversion too where they mod the mustang, not cheap either since their full conversion is 26k on top of the price of a regular mustang. I will stick to my Shelby although I do like their scoops for the windows.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats definetly not a Shelby, its a mustang witha Cervini body kit which makes the car resemble a modern day Eleanor. The company does a full conversion too where they mod the mustang, not cheap either since their full conversion is 26k on top of the price of a regular mustang. I will stick to my Shelby although I do like their scoops for the windows.
yup, after looking at it again, i see its not a shelby

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
I like the side scoops behind the door... and the hood is cool.

·
Registered
861 Posts
No hood vents is a dead give away that is not a shelby...........no matter if it is or isn't ::::::::::::::::Why in the helll does th kid have the keys anyways?

·
Registered
641 Posts
You got that right croz98gt. :D My 15 year-old will NEVER drive mine. Call me paranoid. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
That could possibly be the worst thing I have ever seen. The good new is they got it on video and the day will live in infamy:)

·
Registered
271 Posts
didnt read all the posts .. but this has been around for sometime .. you can tell by the window sticker this car started life as a GT Mustang ... the GT500's dont show 25 MPG on the hwy ... theyre is a quick shot of the window sticker

Besides that observation ... NEVER EVER let a kid drive a expensive stick car !!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
One word comes to mind.... DUMBASS!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I agree with all of you, I looked at my 2008 sticker it does say SHELBY and not mustang and the mileage is 14/20 besides my 1300. GAS Guzzler tax..:D Those are some nice SHELBY REDLINE wheels though. I would have cried:eek:

·
Registered
658 Posts
That is just NUTS!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts