Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bouncy: Read it and weap. It's coming soon, guys. Funny how they fat-fingered Carroll's name on the binding. Will it be worth something someday - like coins and stamps with errors?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Cool. Where did you get it? E-Bay?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. Where did you get it? E-Bay?
Can't say. Did someone a favor. They'll be getting these ready to purchase soon. There's absoultely nothing wrong with the book - other than that one letter "T". I believe they may have done the entire 500 book run incorrectly the first time...so there should be plenty.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Can't say. Did someone a favor. They'll be getting these ready to purchase soon. There's absoultely nothing wrong with the book - other than that one letter "T". I believe they may have done the entire 500 book run incorrectly the first time...so there should be plenty.

I'd like a copy of that book:bandit:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Let us know when they are available. I'd like to buy one. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let us know when they are available. I'd like to buy one. :)
SAI will announce on TS - assuming they ever get it up. (insert your own joke here)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts