Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
25-40% off Ford MSRP on all OEM parts?Does that go for banners too or do you just want us to go shopping at e-bay?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to buy these banners from another dealer. Besides, I can't even get them anymore from Ford. I wish I could, I would sell them cheap.

The one I have listed is the last one I have in my possesion. And I don't think I will be getting anymore anytime soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These banners are now for sale thru TeamFordParts.com and come direct from Ford and sold thru the dealership. But now Ford charges us for them. I think they got hip to giving them to us for nothing.

But these are now for sale again.
They are offered in Vinyl Outside, and Paper inside. They both measure 60x40.

Paper, $85
Vinyl, $125

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I am looking at one in my office right now( it's great ). When I ordered my car they gave me the banner for free. I think they have made it up on the money they received on my down payment.

Do they come in red or white only?

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
You mean a Shelby comes in another color besides white? :D
White is not a color. White is the absence of color. Blue is a color....and it's fastest.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
White is not a color. White is the absence of color. Blue is a color....and it's fastest.

Wow here we go again.Must be Friday!Since I already have mine and am very happy I am not going down this road.You Ebony boys might like this.If white is the only and best color,why does Carroll Shelby wear all black and his 2007 Shelby Mustang is a black vert?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Actually in light its the opposite. White light is all the colors. Besides on the white Gt500 with blue stripes its the blue stripes that actually make it the fastest car. Since the white color absords less heat from the sun than any other color the car is lighter...thus faster. Its is friday isnt it.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Actually in light its the opposite. White light is all the colors. Besides on the white Gt500 with blue stripes its the blue stripes that actually make it the fastest car. Since the white color absords less heat from the sun than any other color the car is lighter...thus faster. Its is friday isnt it.

I believe it is Friday.It rained all day and is suppose to snow tonight.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Good lord. I've started it again. I'm too hung over to do this. :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wow here we go again.Must be Friday!Since I already have mine and am very happy I am not going down this road.You Ebony boys might like this.If white is the only and best color,why does Carroll Shelby wear all black and his 2007 Shelby Mustang is a black vert?
Carroll started with white back when things were fast. As time has gone by he has slowed down a little thus black now.:D :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Carroll started with white back when things were fast. As time has gone by he has slowed down a little thus black now.:D :D

I knew someone could explain it,thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts