Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 HE 5.2L Supercharged V8 TREMEC 7-Speed Dual Clutch TORSEN Differential 3.73 axel
157 Posts
On my end, I actually took it to a local Discount Tire to have that done. I’ve gone there for many years and trust them. You could probably take it to any place that does tires tho, as other than being wide there isn’t much special about the job.
Good to know CollectedDust. We have some good discount tire stores here, plus 3 Ford dealers in the area. One I don't like their service dept, one is very good, and one is unknown but supposedly had a mech there that is a Shelby knowledgable mech. Have to look into that more. (y)

Reactions: CollectedDust

· Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
2,942 Posts
if anybody wants to go with BC forged wheels let me know my guy in North Carolina is awesome free shipping no tax you'll have it to your door in about 4 or 5 weeks straight from Taiwan headquarters and best price around and any finish you want. don't make any commission just loved his service.
Hello Joe, I know we PM each other about this subject, I am waiting until I have more money to upgrade my wheels, I have all your contact info saved etc, Question, From Taiwan Head quarters? When I order It could be direct here to the Philippines then?

I ask this, as I have had company's that won't ship here from another overseas address, If its free shipping to the USA, I would think free to here yes?

If not and I have to ship from a USA address, That's a big bill in itself, or I do sea freight.

I didn't realize in our Convo's these came from Taiwan.

Thank you Joe 🙏:)

· Registered
2022 GRABBER BLUE TRACK PACK
1,077 Posts
Hello Joe, I know we PM each other about this subject, I am waiting until I have more money to upgrade my wheels, I have all your contact info saved etc, Question, From Taiwan Head quarters? When I order It could be direct here to the Philippines then?

I ask this, as I have had company's that won't ship here from another overseas address, If its free shipping to the USA, I would think free to here yes?

If not and I have to ship from a USA address, That's a big bill in itself, or I do sea freight.

I didn't realize in our Convo's these came from Taiwan.

Thank you Joe 🙏:)
hey thomas, hit up Jason and ask him about the shipping but yes BC is headquartered in Taiwan and that's where the wheels are made, same factory that makes signature wheels.

· Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 HE 5.2L Supercharged V8 TREMEC 7-Speed Dual Clutch TORSEN Differential 3.73 axel
157 Posts
22 lb approx.

they're about 10 lb each lighter than base wheels... very significant. yes you use the regular TPMS sensors with them.
Thanks very much.

Reactions: GT500 The Mistress

· Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
2,942 Posts
hey thomas, hit up Jason and ask him about the shipping but yes BC is headquartered in Taiwan and that's where the wheels are made, same factory that makes signature wheels.
I will Joe, thank you again. 🙏

· Registered
2022 GT500 HE
7 Posts
Thank you for the weight info.

I see in this instance and in several other threads, gorilla lug nuts are a popular choice.

My question is why? I've gone thru so many sets of wheels and everytime I've used gorilla brand, they've been meh at best. I would get a year of use before the chrome would start to pit, and then eventually flake and rust.

· Super Moderator
8,164 Posts
Thank you for the weight info.

I see in this instance and in several other threads, gorilla lug nuts are a popular choice.

My question is why? I've gone thru so many sets of wheels and everytime I've used gorilla brand, they've been meh at best. I would get a year of use before the chrome would start to pit, and then eventually flake and rust.
You need the black chrome

• Love

· Registered
2022 GT500 HE
7 Posts
From past experience with gorilla, I ordered black McGard ones.

(I got a great price on them, but had to buy way more than I need, so I'll post some sets up for sale if anyone is interested. Not looking to make any money, just trying to share the cost savings)

I'll post up some pictures, measurements, etc. when they come in.

· Premium Member
157 Posts

(I got a great price on them, but had to buy way more than I need, so I'll post some sets up for sale if anyone is interested. Not looking to make any money, just trying to share the cost savings)

Thanks Sonny. Looking forward to pick up a set.

· Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
2,942 Posts

Sonny that would be great, please do that. 🙏

· Super Moderator
8,164 Posts
Looks great, what’s the offset?
Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum. (Remember to click Save)

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there)(You’ll need to save this as well) Let us know if you have any forum questions.

Reactions: T3RMIN8TOR
21 - 36 of 36 Posts