Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 Performance Blue
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took advantage of Shelby’s Black Friday sale and ordered a set of the BC Forged wheels at 20% off along with a set of Gorilla lug nuts from CJ Pony Parts. Surprised they arrived so quickly, and got them mounted today. I am pretty happy with the results.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Still got lots left before I’m done. Considering getting a CF wing, smoked tail lights/reflectors, and an open air intake.

· Super Moderator
8,555 Posts
I took advantage of Shelby’s Black Friday sale and ordered a set of the BC Forged wheels at 20% off along with a set of Gorilla lug nuts from CJ Pony Parts. Surprised they arrived so quickly, and got them mounted today. I am pretty happy with the results.
View attachment 255997
View attachment 255996
View attachment 255998
View attachment 256000
Still got lots left before I’m done. Considering getting a CF wing, smoked tail lights/reflectors, and an open air intake.
Those look Bad Ass!!

· Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
54,197 Posts
Nice score Jason!

· Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
2,738 Posts
Very nice! Shows off the killer brakes better than some others I’ve seen… awesome!

· Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 HE 5.2L Supercharged V8 TREMEC 7-Speed Dual Clutch TORSEN Differential 3.73 axel
175 Posts
View attachment 255997
View attachment 255996
View attachment 255998
View attachment 256001
View attachment 255997
View attachment 255996
View attachment 255998
View attachment 256001
Look great
View attachment 255997
View attachment 255996
View attachment 255998
View attachment 256001
They look great! Two questions - 1] are the wheels the same weight as the original ones, and 2] does the tire pressure feature still work with the new wheels? Thanks.

Reactions: GT500 The Mistress

· Registered
2022 GRABBER BLUE TRACK PACK
1,091 Posts
Did you happen to get a weight for them?
22 lb approx.

Look great

They look great! Two questions - 1] are the wheels the same weight as the original ones, and 2] does the tire pressure feature still work with the new wheels? Thanks.
they're about 10 lb each lighter than base wheels... very significant. yes you use the regular TPMS sensors with them.

· Registered
2021 GT500 Black
608 Posts

· Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh man I like those a lot. I think they'd look real nice on my shadow black. Shoot, will have to wait for another sale / funds become available. These still have the offsets for front and back? Are these lugs used? Much appreciated!
Exact same fitment as stock, just a lot lighter as mentioned by @lightrules. I actually just reused the TP sensors and tires off my stock wheels. Plan to swap out to Cup 2s down the road, but didn’t want to wait to get them on the car :).

Im sure there are a few different lugs that would work. The ones I’m using are longer than needed, but I’m still happy with the look (link below).

· Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 HE 5.2L Supercharged V8 TREMEC 7-Speed Dual Clutch TORSEN Differential 3.73 axel
175 Posts
22 lb approx.

they're about 10 lb each lighter than base wheels... very significant. yes you use the regular TPMS sensors with them.
Thanks much. That's great news to me. One last question - did you have the new wheels and old tires mounted and so on at a Ford service department?

Reactions: GT500 The Mistress

· Premium Member
175 Posts
Exact same fitment as stock, just a lot lighter as mentioned by @lightrules. I actually just reused the TP sensors and tires off my stock wheels. Plan to swap out to Cup 2s down the road, but didn’t want to wait to get them on the car :).

Im sure there are a few different lugs that would work. The ones I’m using are longer than needed, but I’m still happy with the look (link below).

Good info. Thanks for the links. Ya done real good!!! 🆒 :cool:

· Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks much. That's great news to me. One last question - did you have the new wheels and old tires mounted and so on at a Ford service department?
On my end, I actually took it to a local Discount Tire to have that done. I’ve gone there for many years and trust them. You could probably take it to any place that does tires tho, as other than being wide there isn’t much special about the job.

· Registered
2022 GRABBER BLUE TRACK PACK
1,091 Posts
if anybody wants to go with BC forged wheels let me know my guy in North Carolina is awesome free shipping no tax you'll have it to your door in about 4 or 5 weeks straight from Taiwan headquarters and best price around and any finish you want. don't make any commission just loved his service.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts