1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I do like it.......but not at that price. Plus no AWD? Forget it

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Have a Fusion AWD Ecobust Titanium arriving any day now for the wife. Think I will break it in for a few months before I turn it over.:) No Shelby tag but no Shelby $$$ as well.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I hope they don't start purtting the Shelby name of everything now.

AC.
They will. Family Greed! Now is that pre or post mortum. We need some sort of designation on the Shelby lettering.:silly: The only thing of worth is the Mustang insignia and needless to say what is under the hood.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Jen,

I must say I dig it...but also agree with Joe. Family Greed setting in possibly. First the commemorative signature....sorry AC - I couldn't resist.

Vito

·
Premium Member
11,062 Posts
Have a Fusion AWD Ecobust Titanium arriving any day now for the wife. Think I will break it in for a few months before I turn it over.:) No Shelby tag but no Shelby $$$ as well.
Lovin' ours a ton. Tuxedo black, nav, awd, 19's. Gets lots of looks!

Tunes forthcoming!

bj

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Lovin' ours a ton. Tuxedo black, nav, awd, 19's. Gets lots of looks!

Tunes forthcoming!

bj
Thanks for the update bj. Ours in white with no sunroof or parking assist. All other options ordered. Let me know when tunes are available.

·
Premium Member
11,062 Posts
Thanks for the update bj. Ours in white with no sunroof or parking assist. All other options ordered. Let me know when tunes are available.
We didnt get park asst nor adaptive cruise (cant begin to tell you how much I think adaptive cruise sucks).

If the weather holds up I'll pop a few pix and post up in the photo section.

Pls contact me via email, not PM. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,543 Posts
I was awakened this morning by my new Shelby alarm clock and got out from under my Shelby sheets and comforter set at 0530 Shelby time. Brushed my teeth with my Shelby toothbrush being careful to use Shelby floss first, then showered and shaved with my Shelby razor. Will it get this bad?

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
I was awakened this morning by my new Shelby alarm clock and got out from under my Shelby sheets and comforter set at 0530 Shelby time. Brushed my teeth with my Shelby toothbrush being careful to use Shelby floss first, then showered and shaved with my Shelby razor. Will it get this bad?

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

i WANT Shelby under-roos. LOL

·
Registered
42 Posts
Jen,

I must say I dig it...but also agree with Joe. Family Greed setting in possibly. First the commemorative signature....sorry AC - I couldn't resist.

Vito
Don't equate the commemorative signature with family greed - all of the proceeds of the signature program, whether it was Mr Shelby himself or now the autopen, go to the Carroll Shelby Foundation.

Per the foundation:
"100% of the fee for Carroll Shelby's authentic signature goes toward the Foundation and its programs (visit www.cscf.org for more info)"

Just wanted to point that out since it's a good cause

and for the thread topic - I like the idea of the Shelby Focus. Shelby didn't start with the Mustang and has never been exclusively Mustang so that shouldn't play into the discussion of whether it's a good idea. It fits with Shelby's history of hot rod compacts (Dodge years) and hopefully can help keep Shelby American going. The price does seem slightly insane for no additional power but if there are buyers, more power to them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts