Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are happy to be working with MrFarmdog (Stuck on you graphics), making it even easier to order your SHELBY emblem templates and OEM emblems.
We have a shipment of the emblems and templates coming in next week and will begin shipping right away.

If your not fimiliar with them, they are an easy on easy off template that helps you line up the SHELBY letters across the back of your trunk where they belong.
We also have an option to get a new OEM emblem at the same time. You can remove the stock emblem and resue it, but it's tough to do. So you might want to just get the emblem too.

This will also work on the hood.

SHELBY emblem template @ JLT

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Awesome, I've really been wanting to do this to my car. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,956 Posts
Did it ship yet? Did it ship yet? Huh? Huh? Huh? Come on Jay...lol. On a more serious note though, when do you think they'll come in? My back deck feels naked...

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Red emblems are on order and will be an option.
Ford charges a few more $ for the red, so it will be offered at that upcharge.

Bare with me while I add this option to the web site.

Thanks
Jay

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Red emblems are on order and will be an option.
Ford charges a few more $ for the red, so it will be offered at that upcharge.

Bare with me while I add this option to the web site.

Thanks
Jay
RE: Order Number: 4851
Jay I placed an order 9/08 and got an email saying the emblems were out of stock and would ship on 9/11.

If at all possible I would like the red emblems (even if it takes a little longer).

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RE: Order Number: 4851
Jay I placed an order 9/08 and got an email saying the emblems were out of stock and would ship on 9/11.

If at all possible I would like the red emblems (even if it takes a little longer).

Thanks!
Not a problem,
Thanks
Jay

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,956 Posts
I got mine a couple days ago, hopefully I will have time when I get home tonight :)

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,956 Posts
I should've got a stripe delete...lol, you can't tell if you missed. The stripes make you analyze it more... I should've waited to have an extra set of eyes, but I wanted them on. I think I'm a little high and a little right, but most wouldn't notice. Thanks for the quick turnaround Jay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Finally had a chance to order a set this evening. Can't wait to see it on my car!

Edit: Received the kit today, 4 days after ordering. Fast shipping! Can't wait to see it installed on the car, but that'll probably have to wait for the weekend. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sorry for the true newbie question - I love the look of moving the OEM Shelby emblem - any tips on how to remove the stock letters on the left side? is it as easy as heating them with a hair dryer and gently prying them off with a plastic scraper? Any insight would be appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Marc

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Great vid...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts