Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of having the center piece with the two air vents signed. How does that part come out??

Also, in case I decide on the air bag part. I was reading the Carrol Shelby thread and this was the dis-assembly instructions "to take the font dash out all you need to do is take the four screws that hold the glove box. remove the glove box there are two screws that hold the air bag in place. remove them. unclip the wire harness. there are four interlocking tabs at the top of the dash push them out towards the inside of the car then slide the air bag assembly out it takes about 10 to 15 min." Is this all the steps??

Thanks
Ron

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm thinking of having the center piece with the two air vents signed. How does that part come out??

Also, in case I decide on the air bag part. I was reading the Carrol Shelby thread and this was the dis-assembly instructions "to take the font dash out all you need to do is take the four screws that hold the glove box. remove the glove box there are two screws that hold the air bag in place. remove them. unclip the wire harness. there are four interlocking tabs at the top of the dash push them out towards the inside of the car then slide the air bag assembly out it takes about 10 to 15 min." Is this all the steps??

Thanks
Ron
Why dont you buy the signed CS dash plaque with your VIN on it? And you get the Shelby door sills also.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about the plaque, but not the one with the VIN, but the plain sig one, but decided the dash would look nicer with his sig. :cool: Besides, the sill plates don't bother me that they say SVT. You can't see them when the door is closed.;)

Anyone out there have any help on my question :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts