Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
On the way with the Shelby membership discount applied ..........I hope its worth $2500 !
I asked Tyler with Shelby Store ..........no group discounts available .

Order Details:
CodeItemQtyPriceGrand Total
1308102020-2022 Shelby GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished Tips1$2,499.99$2,499.99
DSC-DISCDiscount1-$100.00-$100.00
Subtotal:$2,399.99
Tax:$0.00
Shipping Cost:$116.42
Grand Total:$2,516.41

SaveShare
Reply Quote
Do they email your your discount code? I ordered the 2023 Member Kit but it doesn’t say how or when you receive the discount code.

Reactions: AZ21GT500
Do they email your your discount code? I ordered the 2023 Member Kit but it doesn’t say how or when you receive the discount code.
It just says to call. There's no discount code but apparently they'll know from your email address or something. When I called, Tyler acted like he knew nothing about it but someone else said the same guy applied the discount using his email address. Either way, calling is your only way.

Reactions: Evolvd and Goose17
Call them and they verify the membership then apply the discount.

Reactions: Evolvd and Goose17
Ordered mine today with the discount. Hopefully I like the sound 🤣

Discussion starter · #27 ·
It's a rich tone ..............hard to explain but was too quiet for me.
Make sure you look through the box and inspect prior to removal of your OEM
1st 2 pics Borla Shelby setup with damaged pipe .............last pic shows Borla switchfire X pipe addition to Shelby setup
Shoe Fluid Gas Auto part Road surface
Daytime Plant Blue Motor vehicle Architecture
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Auto part Engineering

1st 2 pics Borla Shelby setup with damaged pipe .............last pic shows Borla switchfire X pipe addition to Shelby setup
View attachment 270924 View attachment 270925 View attachment 270926
Funny you mention it cause the sales rep said the exact same thing. I told him I was aware of your issue. I’m hooking it up to Kooks headers so hopefully the volume remains consistent.

View attachment 270924 View attachment 270925 View attachment 270926
What’s the part number on that Switchfire?

Edit looks like it’s this one below? Mustang GT?

Just a small update, and I'll mention this in the main Borla by Shelby thread, too, but mine came a little while ago and I opened it up and no damage to anything. However, it is VERY apparent why OP's damage occurred and how it could easily happen again.

The damaged part from OP's box, the H-pipe suitcase, is packaged DIRECTLY against the side of the cardboard box, with zero packing material to buffer it from any drops or hits. OP's box was hit on that side and the force went right into the mid-pipe...it was extremely likely that it was not packaged damaged. The walls of the H-pipe suitcase aren't that strong and it makes sense how this can happen with the way it's packed.

Anyway, for others who order, until Borla changes how they package it, definitely check it out before installing.

Still no videos ....

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.