Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started making the Shelby and California Special IB (Integrated Build) today.These cars are built after the trial cars and before Job 1.These cars can actually be sold through select dealers and out of country.They will be making these up to Job 1.Making 3 today.Should make 75 to 150 of these cars.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
98Snake said:
Pardon my ignorance 07 Shelby, but they build a car in one day?:eek:

Sorry,
How is this "They started today,building 3 cars."No it usually takes 2 to 2.5 days to build a car.From stamping to the final dept.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Matter of fact today some of these cars were finished .Starting to see window stickers now.Had no pricing.I was told some of the cars are going to dealerships for customers to drive.Not for sale!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow that is still pretty fast. On behalf of everyone, thanks again for the info. Is this car the first you have seen without priced window stickers? Or is that common for high-demand cars?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sorry just thought of another Q. If those cars are going to dealerships to be driven then that kind of throws a wrench in the "all the Shelby's are spoken for" or waiting list theories?

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
98Snake said:
Wow that is still pretty fast. On behalf of everyone, thanks again for the info. Is this car the first you have seen without priced window stickers? Or is that common for high-demand cars?[/QUOTE

No that is pretty common.But this one said not for sale and had a dealership name on it.Please do not ask me for the dealership's name.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
98Snake said:
Sorry just thought of another Q. If those cars are going to dealerships to be driven then that kind of throws a wrench in the "all the Shelby's are spoken for" or waiting list theories?[/QUOT

I know for a fact that there is waiting lists,I was on 1.As far as if they are all spoken for I don't know for sure.These are IB cars and I don't know if that is part of the total of 9,000.Everybody wants black and white but what I have found in life is that most things are in the middle.Kind of greyish.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts