Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
30,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
2020 Ford Mustang GT500
64 Posts
Would like to see what this piece would look like smoothed out and painted to match. Would think it would be simple since they are already painting other components.
View attachment 213065
Yes! I agree...it’s not as bad as the first pictures, but this area still seems like it can use some work. Perhaps it is different in person. 🤷‍♂️

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yes! I agree...it’s not as bad as the first pictures, but this area still seems like it can use some work. Perhaps it is different in person. 🤷‍♂️
With that rear trim piece being black, it gets lost in the shadows leaving the car looking unfinished in that area. It would be better if it was body color m

Reactions: CenCal500

·
Registered
2020 Ford Mustang GT500
64 Posts
With that rear trim piece being black, it gets lost in the shadows leaving the car looking unfinished in that area. It would be better if it was body color m
I agree about some paint needed on that piece to complete the work.

Thanks for the video. Seems like a lot of the price is tied up in making it a wide-body and paint l. I’m sure the wheels are a bit pricey too. I would’ve expected more power added than the 40 stated. I definitely do like that hood.

To me, the video is a bit misleading because, while he does point out items that are the “standard affair,” there are some other standard items that are pointed out making it sound like they come with the package. An example is the gauge cluster. Maybe I’m being too critical, lol!

In being too critical, you do get those 15.5 inch front brakes, lol.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
30,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I agree about some paint needed on that piece to complete the work.

Thanks for the video. Seems like a lot of the price is tied up in making it a wide-body and paint l. I’m sure the wheels are a bit pricey too. I would’ve expected more power added than the 40 stated. I definitely do like that hood.

To me, the video is a bit misleading because, while he does point out items that are the “standard affair,” there are some other standard items that are pointed out making it sound like they come with the package. An example is the gauge cluster. Maybe I’m being too critical, lol!

In being too critical, you do get those 15.5 inch front brakes, lol.
Forty extra ponies is not really anything to write home about, but the baseline of 760 is already frigg’n crazy! Nudging it over 800 makes for a good headline.

There are some things I like about the car and some things are “just ok.” The body color on the swing is kind of cool, but I prefer the CF wing on the CFTP. The wheels, again, kinda cool and the 345 meats in the back are some serious rubber, but again, I prefer the CF wheels on the CFTP plus the 315 sport cup 2 tires on the back of the CFTP are fantastic! It really comes down to those sexy-ass seats and that striking hood that are nice improvements in my opinion and I actually like my seats and hood... the ones that SA are offering are just a little more “sexed-up!”

21 - 25 of 25 Posts