Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SAAC is dedicated to the preservation, restoration and enjoyment of those world renowned vehicles that bear the name of Carroll Shelby...The SAAC welcomes membership to those who are enthusiastic about these cars, although ownership is NOT a prerequesite. The 2007 Shelby GT500 is being accepted with open arms as a legitimate member of this esteemed club and will have its own world wide registry for the owners of these vehicles to document vehicle history and should end up being a great resource for GT500 related things. For those interested in membership or just learning more about the club, I would highly suggest visiting their website @ www.saac.com :)

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
The SAAC is dedicated to the preservation, restoration and enjoyment of those world renowned vehicles that bear the name of Carroll Shelby...The SAAC welcomes membership to those who are enthusiastic about these cars, although ownership is NOT a prerequesite. The 2007 Shelby GT500 is being accepted with open arms as a legitimate member of this esteemed club and will have its own world wide registry for the owners of these vehicles to document vehicle history and should end up being a great resource for GT500 related things. For those interested in membership or just learning more about the club, I would highly suggest visiting their website @ www.saac.com :)

Shelbywise,
This is a very good organization.They give you lots of info on cars and they will give you info on events from your local chapter.I belong to SAAC-MCR(Motor City Region).You also get discounts to open track events,drag racing events and lots of other events.....................07................................

·
Registered
168 Posts
I joined SAAC about a month ago. Already received some of their publications and stickers - includes great information regarding classic Shelby's and future events. I also joined the local affiliate as well (Upper Midwest Region SAAC). The annual dues are reasonable, plus you get to register your car with SAAC.

·
Registered
155 Posts
been a member for years. If you want to learn more about why your shelby is special, this is a great place to start.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Still have copies of their publications from back in the 70's. had great tech sections and priceless photos of the Shelbys on the track in them. My June 1979 issue has a 1967 GT500 for $3500.00 if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Still have copies of their publications from back in the 70's. had great tech sections and priceless photos of the Shelbys on the track in them. My June 1979 issue has a 1967 GT500 for $3500.00 if anyone is interested.
hahahahaha, i will take 2.:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
can I have one more? I will change my name to shelbygot3 for that price:D :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
I joined SAAC about a month ago. Already received some of their publications and stickers - includes great information regarding classic Shelby's and future events. I also joined the local affiliate as well (Upper Midwest Region SAAC). The annual dues are reasonable, plus you get to register your car with SAAC.
Ditto here. Entered mine in the registry after receiving my membership kit. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
They are a good group of guys. They help me when I was checking o my 68's on the history and previous owners of the cars. They also want to know any information you might have

·
Registered
275 Posts
Joined last month. They sent all the mailings for that year to catch up on. Put my gt500 on there list . Will attend some of there gatherings this year. GGBIW:)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Who's going to SAAC-32 in Utah? This is going to be great! Check out all the info at SAAC.com. I can say the track is fun to be on. If you really want to get into your Shelby, this will do it.:D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Who's going to SAAC-32 in Utah? This is going to be great! Check out all the info at SAAC.com. I can say the track is fun to be on. If you really want to get into your Shelby, this will do it.:D
This will be a super meet to go to, they will be bringing all of the Daytona Coupes from around the world to run on the track there.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I'll have to talk to my wife about that one. Sounds like fun!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just joined.......been thinking 'bout it for awhile and kept putting it off............no mas .....I'm a member now.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
They have a great offer for members. A print of "Evolution of a Classic" It's nicely framed and mated. About 27" X 30 " Shows 6 pics of stangs from 64 - 06 down the left side, and a large Pic of the White/Blue 2007 Shelby Cobra
Gt 500 centered. Signed by CS, and a #'d plaque. I think I have 90 of 250.

"And of course we all know White/Blue is the fastest!!!!!!" :D

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
They have a great offer for members. A print of "Evolution of a Classic" It's nicely framed and mated. About 27" X 30 " Shows 6 pics of stangs from 64 - 06 down the left side, and a large Pic of the White/Blue 2007 Shelby Cobra
Gt 500 centered. Signed by CS, and a #'d plaque. I think I have 90 of 250.

"And of course we all know White/Blue is the fastest!!!!!!" :D
These are or at least were offered by ford artehouse and they are not signed but photos of a signature for which I and many here have one. The only real signatures are the artist proofs of which I have one as well which was offered to dealers only. Mine is 23 of 25.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
These are or at least were offered by ford artehouse and they are not signed but photos of a signature for which I and many here have one. The only real signatures are the artist proofs of which I have one as well which was offered to dealers only. Mine is 23 of 25.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts