Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is out west this weekend, The Shelby American Auto Club annual meeting is being held at the brand new Miller Motorsports Park Raceway in Tooele Utah. 30 miles West of Salt Lake City. This will be a great chance to see a lot of nice Shelbys and be on one of Noth America's newest and arguably great tracks.

July 6-8 Shelby American Automobile Club Annual Meet
Miller Motorsports Park will host the annual meeting of the Shelby American Automobile Club (SAAC) and its 6000 members. The paddock will be packed with over 1000 Cobras, Shelby Mustangs, Ford GT40s and other exotic cars associated with the legendary Carroll Shelby. The SAAC event will be a festival that includes track action, a concours d’elegance, car shows, parts swap meetings, driver schools, parties and other activities.

More info at:
http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/php/mainevents/event2detail.html

·
Registered
643 Posts
If I had my car and if I was off work, this sounds like it would be a good time.:D

·
Registered
135 Posts
If anyone is out west this weekend, The Shelby American Auto Club annual meeting is being held at the brand new Miller Motorsports Park Raceway in Tooele Utah. 30 miles West of Salt Lake City. This will be a great chance to see a lot of nice Shelbys and be on one of Noth America's newest and arguably great tracks.

July 6-8 Shelby American Automobile Club Annual Meet
Miller Motorsports Park will host the annual meeting of the Shelby American Automobile Club (SAAC) and its 6000 members. The paddock will be packed with over 1000 Cobras, Shelby Mustangs, Ford GT40s and other exotic cars associated with the legendary Carroll Shelby. The SAAC event will be a festival that includes track action, a concours d’elegance, car shows, parts swap meetings, driver schools, parties and other activities.

More info at:
http://www.millermotorsportspark.com/php/mainevents/event2detail.html
shelbygot2 lives in SLC and he will have his 67 GT500 and his 2007 GT500 there.

·
Registered
155 Posts
First day was great! What a great group of Shelbys to look at all in one place. Sat should be the best day for all events. I will be there with both shelbys and having one good time with the family. If you were thinking about going to this, and did not, you missed a chance of a lifetime. Make plans for the next SAAC its worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts