Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has this option. I would have rather had Nav, but this was what came with the GT500 I bought.

I can not really tell that it has any more bass then a regular system although I have nothing to compare to.

What is the shaker on/off deal? When I change it from on to off I can tell NO difference?

Could something be wrong or is this just a lame system?

Thanks in advance,
Jason

·
Registered
164 Posts
You should be able to tell the difference between the shaker on or off, find some music with some bass and if you can't tell then there might be something wrong with your system. there is a reason the upgrade cost 1200 versus the shaker 500. It may not be the best sound system in the world but it is a nice upgrade in my opinion

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think the options are different for this in a coupe and a vert. I can tell lots of difference in my vert but it has a CONVERTIBLE option when selecting speaker setups. It really thumps in that mode.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
My car has this option. I would have rather had Nav, but this was what came with the GT500 I bought.

I can not really tell that it has any more bass then a regular system although I have nothing to compare to.

What is the shaker on/off deal? When I change it from on to off I can tell NO difference?

Could something be wrong or is this just a lame system?

Thanks in advance,
Jason
Jason

Have you had your system checked yet? I also don't feel the shaker 1000 is what it should be. The shaker 500 that is is my vert will vibrate the heck out of my legs and the 1000 in the coupe doesn't. Seems like the 1000 doesn't have the base the 500 does.:confused:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow, I have to hear the Shaker 500 then. I can notice a difference with the 1000 when I turn it off and back on.

I have never heard the Shaker 500 but it sounds like it is a beast also.

flip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts