Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Does anybody know the Ford part number for the GT-500 Service manuel and parts CD?

I don't have a part # but it can be purchased online through the Ford Dealer Website or from Helman(the company that prints the manual).Hope this helps!

or on e-bay here http://search.ebay.com/2007-service-manuals_W0QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfnuZ1QQfromZR10QQfrtsZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQmppfqyZcarQ20serviceQ20manualsQQmppfqyZcarQ20serviceQ20manualsQQsacatZQ2d1QQxpufuZx

·
Registered
135 Posts
Did you mean HelmInc?Think you can buy them there www.helminc.com

·
Registered
257 Posts
This is straight off the Helm site (www.helminc.com), not sure if it includes the GT500:

Service and Owner Information

> Ford & Lincoln Mercury > 2007 > Mustang > Shop/Service Information

2007 Mustang Workshop Manual

Price: $150.00
In Stock

Qty:

Media: Paper
Language: English
Part #: FCS1219307

Models and Years Covered

Shop Manual has over 3000 pages of detailed repair instruction written by Ford. Information contained in each body type specific manual, has been developed to aid technicians in diagnosing and repairing vehicle components and systems. Each manual covers the entire vehicle bumper to bumper including specifications, diagnosis and testing, in vehicle repairs, component removal and installation and complete engine and transmission rebuilding. For Specifications Manual, Supplements and other items, please begin new search.

Note: For engine emissions controls and transmission/transaxle controls diagnosis, also purchase the Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnosis manual.

Buy Online or Call (800) 782-4356
© 2007 Helm Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
This is straight off the Helm site (www.helminc.com), not sure if it includes the GT500:

Service and Owner Information

> Ford & Lincoln Mercury > 2007 > Mustang > Shop/Service Information

2007 Mustang Workshop Manual

Price: $150.00
In Stock

Qty:

Media: Paper
Language: English
Part #: FCS1219307

Models and Years Covered

Shop Manual has over 3000 pages of detailed repair instruction written by Ford. Information contained in each body type specific manual, has been developed to aid technicians in diagnosing and repairing vehicle components and systems. Each manual covers the entire vehicle bumper to bumper including specifications, diagnosis and testing, in vehicle repairs, component removal and installation and complete engine and transmission rebuilding. For Specifications Manual, Supplements and other items, please begin new search.

Note: For engine emissions controls and transmission/transaxle controls diagnosis, also purchase the Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnosis manual.

Buy Online or Call (800) 782-4356
© 2007 Helm Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
Spoke to a rep at Helminc and according to her the GT500 was covered under this order number, although it took some five minutes for her to confirm this and I was not convinced this was the case. If anyone receives the manual please let us know if this is the case or if there is a manual specific to the Shelby.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Just recieved my CD on the Factory Service Manual. Nice tool. Bought it on Ebay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just talked to Helms. They told me the correct book is the Mustang GT not the Mustang. Book 150.00 CD 170.00

·
Registered
301 Posts
There is a two book set on e bay this evening for the 07(Shelby is listed) for a buy now price of 99.00 Seller has thousands of sales. I have this set NOW or I would have purchased. Listing # 220081195046. Did not know how to highlite and post. Sorry. You better hurry if interested, This is a bargain for the two.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts