Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the service manuals for my 2008 GT-500. I have searched here and only found older information. What do I need to search for on ebay, I tried the obvious searches but not sure what I found was actually what I really wanted.

I would prefer a dvd version.......... Thanks for any leadership...........

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am looking for the service manuals for my 2008 GT-500. I have searched here and only found older information. What do I need to search for on ebay, I tried the obvious searches but not sure what I found was actually what I really wanted.

I bought mine from lightning force performance for about $30. Try them.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I bought mine from lightning force performance for about $30. Try them.

Did you have any problems with your manual from Lightening Performance? I got mine from them, but I can't open it. I set back the computer clock, but it says it's an Invalid Format.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts

They are on e-bay sporadicly.Try again later:)

·
Registered
37 Posts

Did you have any problems with your manual from Lightening Performance? I got mine from them, but I can't open it. I set back the computer clock, but it says it's an Invalid Format.
No probs at all.

Mine took a little while to get shipped. When I emailed about it, they said they were having trouble with the CDs. Then they said it was fixed and they were shipping mine. I ordered around christmas and got it in late Jan.

Don't know what the trouble was, but, I bet if you contact them, they'd fix it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I'll keep looking back on ebay from time to time.

·
Registered
765 Posts

I got mine from Lightning Force Performance. It would not work if I set the year back one year to 2007 but it did work when I set the year back to 2006.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I got mine from Lightning Force Performance. It would not work if I set the year back one year to 2007 but it did work when I set the year back to 2006.
I tried that too. No dice. I sent an email off to LFP, but no reply so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts