Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
I see you asked about the Blue 07, if you are not stuck on a 10up car I would be giving that 07 a SERIOUS look at.
In my opinion it's the best bang for a buck in a Shelby, it is a VERY WELL modded GT500 with lots of $$$ into it.

Good luck in your search

Colin

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,685 Posts
searching for a gt500, I'm in Charleston so reasonable close
Welcome to the forum and happy hunting!

I am assuming you are looking for a 2007-2014 GT500...? I changed your prefix from “All” to “2007-2014.” If you are also open to the 2020, holler and I’ll change your prefix back to “All.”

You’ll find our new member area here:

·
Premium Member
7,929 Posts
Gosh, I see a ton of low mileage GT500 from 2007 to 2013 on Ebay all the time. Maybe not the best place to buy a car, (but there are some VERY reasonably priced ... and VERY low mileage !!), but sometimes you can find one close to home and go look at it first. Best of luck !! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There’s tons out there but I’m picky and looking for one priced correctly. Some people think there’s is made of platinum or something

·
Registered
377 Posts
There’s tons out there but I’m picky and looking for one priced correctly. Some people think there’s is made of platinum or something
There are a lot of Gt500 for sale but I would seriously look at any cars for sale from this forumn as most of us have a serious passion for our cars and are in excellent shape. I noticed most 1st time buyers want to buy a car with low miles and stock but I wouldn't hesitate buying a modded car from the right person from this forumn. I would rather spend a little extra to buy a great car from the right person rather chasing a cheap price. Good luck and happy hunting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m looking for fairly low miles but modifications done correctly don’t scare me away.
Perfect paint is another thing I’m looking for

·
Registered
3 Posts
searching for a gt500, I'm in Charleston so reasonable close
I’m selling the best 2010 Shelby GT500 in the country. It’s Kona Blue and listed on this site.
Only reply if you want the best. Have all documentation,receipts and more pics. It has the Hp of a 2011 thru 12 which was upgraded professionally and Dyno sheets.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My name on the site is Carl C. Just what do you mean what my budget is? You see my price there right, I can negotiate a bit if thats what you mean. Got more invested in it. There’s not a mark on it and that is Guaranteed!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,685 Posts
There are several F/S on the SVTP site, not sure what your budget is..
My name on the site is Carl C. Just what do you mean what my budget is? You see my price there right, I can negotiate a bit if thats what you mean. Got more invested in it. There’s not a mark on it and that is Guaranteed!
It helps to use the Quote or Reply functions to eliminate confusion on who you are replying to. 1 Alibi 2 was asking @Shootfighter65 what his budget was, but since he replied after your post without a quote, it looked like he was asking you Carl.

Quotes help!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,685 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,685 Posts
When I post to a thread, my post is to the OP.
If I post to someone else in a thread, I will " quote " that person,..............this seemed to work for the last 10 years or so..
That works for you, but not everyone follows the same logic Don. Quote/Reply and even Mention are handy features that eliminate confusion on who a reply is intended for. Also, by that logic, your last reply was intended for the OP since you didn’t quote anyone.

Just trying to eliminate communication errors.

·
Registered
2014 GT500 Coupe SGM " 1 of 1 "
3,267 Posts
That works for you, but not everyone follows the same logic Don. Quote/Reply and even Mention are handy features that eliminate confusion on who a reply is intended for. Also, by that logic, your last reply was intended for the OP since you didn’t quote anyone.

Just trying to eliminate communication errors.
It was.
90 % of the traffic on this site understands how it works, the other 10 % may never figure it out, & that's OK with me..

·
Registered
2009 gt500 ported tvs 700hp, 1970 mach1 408 stroked, 1997 cobra awesome
47 Posts
I’ve got a pristine 09 20k miles plenty of power right now close to 700 rwhp also have the stock parts of want back that way

·
Registered
36 Posts
if your still in the market check out my post 2007 gt500 7,000 miles showroom new with lots of professionally installed upgrades.

·
Registered
14 Posts
In case you might be interested I just dropped the price on my 2007 Vista Blue Stripe Delete from $33,900 to $28,000. Not desperate but the market is soft and I have some other projects that I don't want to wait on. Check my post on this thread if interested.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts