Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, since its pretty cold and my baby is not allowed outside I figured that its time to start with the mods. I got my mats with the cobra logo and they are very nice indeed, but I also just installed the sequential turn signal from classic concepts and I have to say its a great product. Its a very simple mod with no need to splice or cut and a great touch. I will post a vid when as soon as I get a chance. To all those who get to enjoy their car all year round be careful and enjoy, and to those that dont have theirs yet just be a little patient. Enjoy the holidays.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Just finished installing the LED sequential kit from Mustang Project and I have to say, they are very nice indeed. Not really sure the LEDs were worth the increase in cost, but they work very well, are very bright and have a crispness to the sequential sequence that incondesent lamps do not have. I like them. Was a plug in install in the housings and clip on wiring, easily removed from the stock wiring harness.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Just finished installing the LED sequential kit from Mustang Project and I have to say, they are very nice indeed. Not really sure the LEDs were worth the increase in cost, but they work very well, are very bright and have a crispness to the sequential sequence that incondesent lamps do not have. I like them. Was a plug in install in the housings and clip on wiring, easily removed from the stock wiring harness.

Thanks for the update,sounds good.

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are a slightly different version of the ones that I have, I believe that those are the chaser version. Its a good video for those that want to get an idea of what they look like.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can you please post pics/video of the led version? Thanks!

Where did you get them?

·
Registered
938 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Here is a site that I saw these lights.
http://www.mustangproject.com/
Thats where I got mine. Sweet kit and very nice folks to deal with. The LED modules plug into the factory lamp sockets. Very bright and great light distribution. From more than 10 feet away you really cannot tell they are LED other than the crispness of the on/off and they are much brighter than bulbs. What I am trying to say is, they look like they belong there, not an aftermarket hack.

·
Registered
938 Posts
If you sign up to be a member which is nothing you can get the Discount Club offer on items. On these lights you save $6.90.:)

·
Registered
888 Posts
I have installed the CDC sequentials and I like them just fine, but I am interested in the aluminum tail light trim, like the one offered on the Shelby site. Has anyone installed the aluminum trim on a Performance White Shelby yet and if so what is the verdict? It just seems like it wouldn't show up as well against the white.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Hi everyone, since its pretty cold and my baby is not allowed outside I figured that its time to start with the mods. I got my mats with the cobra logo and they are very nice indeed, but I also just installed the sequential turn signal from classic concepts and I have to say its a great product. Its a very simple mod with no need to splice or cut and a great touch. I will post a vid when as soon as I get a chance. To all those who get to enjoy their car all year round be careful and enjoy, and to those that dont have theirs yet just be a little patient. Enjoy the holidays.
Hey Kronus01, where did you go for your mats?

Thanks

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Bogey1222 I got my floor mats from latemodelrestoration.com and they go for $70 its a pretty good price and no complains on quality or service

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Hey Bogey1222 I got my floor mats from latemodelrestoration.com and they go for $70 its a pretty good price and no complains on quality or service
I got those same mats. They are nice. Just wish I had a Shelby to put them in. :mad: ;)

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Thanks Kronus01............

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Bt the way Mr Prez. What's the latest on your dates?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts